ONE

I sat my back against the cold, hard, steel wall of the sky box cell. The cell I've called home for the past 3 years. As I sat, I thought to myself about those 3 years spent in the skybox, as well as the future. When most think about the future, it is unknown what is in store for them, but not me. I know what is in store for me the moment I turn 18. Death. I will be floated for the murder of Derek White. The man that pressed the button that murdered my mother. Isn't it bizarre how fate has chosen the same path for me as my mother's. Though my mothers was different. She didn't deserve what happened to her. She was trying to save my fathers life. Me on the other hand did deserve this fate and although I've felt guilty and disgusted in myself for what I did, I'm not ready to die. Death is not my fate, for now at least.

My thoughts were cut short when I heard a startling bang. Before I knew it, my cell door opened and in walked a guardsman. "Prisoner 234, hands behind your back, you're coming with me.". I didn't hesitate jumping up to my feet and allowing him to put me in cuffs. I know what these men are capable of. I don't want to get on any of their bad sides, though, I'm most likely already on them. The guard continued to push and pull me out of my cell. When I finally got out, I saw other prisoners in the same situation as me. What the hell is going on?

We make our way down an unknown hallway until I see an object. As we got closer to the faint object, it looked more clear yet, I still couldn't comprehend what it was. We continued our way down the hallway. Now I could see what that once faint object was. It was a door. What did this door lead to, and why were they taking all these prisoners to it? I guess I'll find out soon.

Finally, We made it to the door which opened as we got closer to it. When I got in, I looked around. I could see seats, plenty of them. I continued to look around but didn't realize I stopped walking. "Keep walking, NOW.". As I heard what came out of the bitter man's voice I continued to walk. I got to a seat in which the guard took off my hand cuffs then violently pushed me into it. I sat thinking about what was happening. Why there are so many prisoners in this small space? Before I had time to even put my seatbelt on, there was a drop. It's possible I didn't realize what was happening because I was in denial or shock, maybe I was just stupid but I chose to go with the first two. My train of thought was lost when a golden haired girl with electric blue eyes started talking. My once unanswered question was now answered.

We are going to Earth?

Authors Note - Hey guys! Sorry this one is short. I couldn't really think of when to stop it. The next chapter will be longer! I also wanted to let everyone know there most likely will be weekly updates because I'm taking my time on all the chapters.(: