"Sure."

Ayanokouji went to the kitchen and wore a brown apron and started cutting the vegetables.

"That reminded me, senpai." Ichika started speaking, "I noticed something weird."

"What is it?"

"I wonder why the teachers already give the first years a special exam even though the year before never had one this early."

"That is true. We are informed ahead of time that the special exams will be later on in the year but they didn't explain this."

"Something is suspicious, don't you think so?"

Ayanokouji passed the vegetables to Ichika, to which she then included them in the stew she was making.

"I do have an idea on why though."

He then remembered the conversation he had with Chabashira-sensei earlier.

"Senpai. The stew is already done."

He didn't notice that he was zoning out for such a long time. He looked at Ichika, who was preparing the table.

"Ah sorry, Ichika."

"It's okay! Come on!"

Ichika pulled him to the table, which made him reluctantly sit down across from her.

""Itadakimasu!""

The two of them both took a spoonful of rice and some stew and took a bite on them.

"So delicious~!" Ichika exclaimed while holding her cheek.

"Wow, this is really good." Ayanokouji said, "As expected of you."

"Thank you for the compliment! You know I can be a great housewife in the future. Hehe."

"Now I think about it, you always clean and cook in the office..."

He was about to say something more when he noticed Ichika looking closely at him.

"Hee~"

"Well, I guess you can say that."

"What with the sudden pause, senpai?"

"I-It's nothing."

"I understand~"

"She is just teasing me again."

Ichika started giggling while Ayanokouji just quietly continued eating.

"Though I would be lying if that smile of hers earlier wasn't really cute."

April 5th, 2016

Morning

*yawn*

He yawned as the elevator he was currently in went down to the ground floor. This is his second day in school and started right off with him being really sleepy.

After eating dinner, he and Ichika continued talking for some time before Ichika left. But even though she left early, he still slept late.

"Maybe I should stop reading novels at night."

The elevator opened but it wasn't on the ground floor. Instead what he saw was a girl.

"Good morning."

"Ah, good morning." He replied.

The strawberry blonde girl smiled as she went inside the elevator. The elevator started to go down.