Chapter 4

Sydney POV

After Helping Alicia Get Her Schedule And Locker And Such, I Walked Her To Class And Promised I'd Be Back To Help Her Find Her Second Class. All She Did Was Smile And Kiss My Forehead. I Swooned  As She Walked Into The Classroom, I Quickly Gained My Composure And Walked To My Class.

"Bumpy," I Heard Someone Calling Me By My Nickname, I Knew It Was Alayshia Simply Cause No One Else Called Me That But Her. I Smiled At My Bestfriend.

"Hello", I Said. We Had The Same Class So We Walked Together.

"Whats Up, And Uhh Its Time To Have That Talk", She Said. I Looked At Her With Confusion.

"Talk About What? I Hope To God You Are Not Trying To Give Me The Sex Talk Again, Worst Time Ever", I Said, Recalling That Day. It Was When I Had My First Girlfriend Freshman Year Of High School. We Were Together For Quite A While And It Was Getting Serious. Alayshia Knew I Had No Experience In The Sexual Area Seeing As Though I Had Never Went Past Kissing. And In Health Class They Dont Exactly Get Into How People Of The Same Sex Do 'It'. So In A Way I Was Fucked, My Girlfriend Would Think I Was A Loser For Not Knowing What To Do And I Would Feel Like Shit Because Of It. But That Never Happened, Cause Alayshia The Great Swooped In To Save The Day, Hint The Sarcasm...

But Yes, She Sat Me Down For 2 Hours Explaing What Happens, And The Do's And Dont's Of Sex. You Could Say I Recieved A Very Vivid Explanation Of It All..

"No, Not That Talk..Shouldnt Need To I Explained It The Best I Could", She Said.

"Yeah, And The Result Of It All Is Me Knowing The Good Dildos And The Terrible Ones" I Rolled My Eyes.

"You Need To Know These Things, Honey", She Said And Winked At Me.

"Whatevs"I Said. We Entered The Classroom And Sat In Our Usual Seat In The Back, We Had A Substitute So We Didnt Have Any Work To Do..

"So Tell Me About This Friend You Have, And About The Dinner", She Asked. So I Told Here Everything About The Dinner, Alisha, And my Sudden Feelings For This Person I Only Met Last Night.

"Wow" Was All She Said.

"Yeah, And The Worst Part Is That I Feel Some Type Of Pull To Her And I Dont Know How To Explain It. Ugh What Am I Gonna Do,' I Dramatically Threw My Head Onto The Desk To Lay Down.

"Your Gonna Embrace It", She Said. I Looked To Her In Confusion And She Shrugged. "What I Mean Is..Give It A Go And If Nothing Works Out, The Pull To Her Will Be Gone, Your Probably Just Feel The Sexual Pull To Her And Wanna See Her In Between Those Legs Of Your Kissing On Yo-" I Smacked To Back Of Her Head.

"Enough Already!, And I Dont Know What Type Of Pull It Is, And Im Scared To Figure It Out. But I Supose I Could Give It A Try", I Said. We Remained There And Continued To Talk About Whatever Came To Our Head. When The Bell Rang I Jumped Alittle, Guess I Lost Track Of Time. As I Walked Out Of Class With Alayshia To Go Get Alisha She Made Sure To Remind Me That Trying Had Never Hurt Anyone, Just Changed Someone For The Best...Or Worse.

The Thought Coulded My Thoughts When I Saw Alicia Surrounded By Some Girls, I Have Never Seen Before.