ııı. CHOCOLATE (E)

‍ ‍

-Sandy's Point of View-

SIMON PARKED THE ambulance and I realized where we were. The Police Station.

"Why the hell are we here?" I questioned Simon. "I don't know! they made me come here!" He said pointing to Sam and Deena

I look at them exiting the truck "You guys are so stupid! They won't believe 2 high school girls! They'll think you're playing a sick prank. 'Oh a dead man tried to kill us and they killed people!' how stupid does that sound!" I yelled at the two, them not listening to a word I just said.

I sighed and shook my head before facing Josh. "Hey, do you think there are gauze and pain killers in here?" I ask Josh.

"They should go check in there-" he said pointing to a drawer. "I think us in a police parking lot with a stolen ambulance isn't a great idea" Simon whisper yelled. "Well, hiding in plain sight is. Serial killers do it all the time." I said finding the pain killers and gazse.

"Yeah like Bundy." Josh agreed, while I find a water bottle and take the painkillers. "Ted Bundy? I mean he stalked his victims so-" Josh continued.

"Didn't he get caught though?" Kate cut in, me sitting on the seat across from her.

"Well, I mean yeah but-"

"Y'all figure this out ill take a leak," Simon said

"Uhmm, I'll go take a leak as well, I guess." Josh followed Simon out.

"Do you have any food? The Hospital jello tasted like actual shit." I asked lifting my shirt revealing the wound

"How do you know what shit tastes like?" Kate joked with a smirk, I glanced at her shaking my head and hiding a smile. "No, but for real do you have food?" I say cleaning my cut. "Yeah here-" she handed me 2 chocolate bars. "Thanks" I thanked her.

I opened one of the bars, shoving it into my mouth and sitting in complete silence until Kate spoke up. "Need help?" Kate pointed at my wound.

"Uh, yeah sure" I agreed, Kate sat beside me grabbing alcohol-soaked napkins. "You have to take off your shirt."

"Oh okay yeah, yeah" I took off my shirt leaving me with only a bra and sweatpants. Kate came closer to me obviously red. She neared the napkin to my skin and I winced.

"Sorry" She apologized.

"No need to apologize, Kate, it's not your fault," I say. "But if I just hit him quicker-" I cut with a passionate kiss, She made the kiss deeper by straddling my lap.

"Ahem." We heard as Kate jumped off of me. "We have to go and we're happy for you and all but now is not the time. Like, at all." Deena said. "Um, yup." I rubbed the back of my neck growing red from embarrassment Kate doing the same

"Where are Simon and Josh?" Sam asked. "They went to take a piss," I said continuing on wrapping my wound and putting my shirt back on. "Let's go find them," Deen said concerned

"I think we should stay here. What if the killer comes back?" Sam said scared "Then we'll be ready," Deena states pulling out a gun from her back pocket

"What the hell!" Sam said (I love this BTS scene:'} )

"Damn Deena! you stole a cop's gun!" I widen my eyes. "Hell yeah, she did!" Kate says proudly of her best friend. "Now let's go." Deena walked away with us following

·˚ *

WE ROUNDED THE police station looking for The boys. Until we heard screaming and a woman on top of Simon, Josh just standing there with wide eyes. It didn't take long for Deena to pull out the gun and shoot the woman.

"Simon! Josh! Let's go!" Denna demanded, Simon grabbed Josh by the arm and ran towards us screaming. We watched in horror while the woman stood up as Deena didn't just headshot her. Deena grabbed Sam as Kate grabbed me running back to the truck.

‍ ‍
‍‍
‍‍

‍‍
‍‍
‍‍

A/N
~
I'm absolutely in love with the fear street behind-the-scenes videos