"How was it, my daughter? Are the lessons, alright?"

"It's fine." Su Rui said with a smile.

"En," Su Hong Yuan nodded and said, "It would be fine if you feel that you can keep up with it. Don't put too much pressure on yourself."

"Alright, I will go upstairs to study, Dad."

"Hold on, it's so late. What can you study ah." Su Hong Yuan stopped Su Rui and said very disapprovingly.

Although Su Hong Yuan was delighted that Su Rui finally became sensible, if his daughter works hard that she disregards meal times and goes without sleep, Comrade Lao Su will feel distressed for her.

If it is his own son, that will be fine. Father Su may even learn from Lao Gu and abandon the mess to his son and pursue his dream at dusk.

But this is his family's daughter who is held in the palm of his hands since she was young!

If that is called pampering her, then he will pamper her.

"Even if you learn more about these theories, it may not always be more useful than it is in practice. Do you understand?" Su Hong Yuan said it as though it was a matter of fact.

He intentionally looked at Liu Yue, that was putting on her face mask, on the sofa was putting on her face mask.

If it weren't for Rui Rui's mother who occupied her daughter's day, he would like to bring her to the company for a few days.

In reality, Su Rui has also thought of this problem.

"Then, Dad, let me ask you a question. Please answer in a very objective and serious manner." Su Rui looked at Su Hong Yuan and said with a #I am currently talking seriously about this matter# expression.

Su Hong Yuan was pleased to hear that Su Rui had questions to ask him.

"Ask away. If you want to consult me on any question, your father will teach everything I know.

"It is not that exaggerated."

"I just want to ask you," said Su Rui with a pause, and she continued, "As a trainee in an enterprise, if I want to understand all of the aspects of the relevant knowledge, apart from a position in the department of economic analysis and comprehensive finance, which position is more suitable?"

[1] 小姑凉(xiǎo gū liáng) - cute young lady

[2] 牛掰(niú bāi) - similar to Cow X, to describe someone is awesome/amazing

As Su Rui thought of the topic which Gu Yu Cheng talked about halfway today, Su Rui was so curious that she would feel very uncomfortable without asking.

Hearing this, Su Hong Yuan knitted his eyebrows.

He said to himself: Impressive. Rui Rui has only attended two days of basic lessons in economic management, and her cognition has improved so much.

"The two positions in economic analysis and comprehensive finance are good." Su Hong Yuan nodded as he said. It is just that the workload is heavy.

"As for the other position, it would naturally be referring to the assistant of a chairman." he said and paused. Su Hong Yuan looked at Su Rui again and continued, "I told you this the last time."

Su Rui: He did?

Su Hong Yuan did say but what he said was, "To let his daughter follow him to the company for a stroll. "

In an enterprise, the chairman is the person who manages the overall situation. As an assistant, even though he/she is not required to make overall decisions, he/she needs to understand most of the matters related to the company and would need to engage in these matters. The assistant may need to be more knowledgeable than a chairman in these matters.