7 - To Give You A Ride

Start from the beginning

Gu Yu Cheng and her have only recognised each other, and are beginning to understand each other.

"I'll be home soon, don't worry."

"Oh, by the way," said Su Rui as she thought about the evening's lesson. "If Teacher Li Na has arrived, please help me inform her, and ask her to help me check the case study that I wrote yesterday. I'll be there soon and will be slightly late. "

"There are classes in the evening?" Gu Yu Cheng asked after Su Rui ended the call.

"En."

"On Economics?" Gu Yu Cheng asked again.

He remembered that when they met the day before yesterday, Mrs Su seemed to have mentioned it.

He initially thought that the other party was just looking for an excuse and didn't expect it to be true.

Gu Yu Cheng thought highly of Su Rui subconsciously.

"Yes." Su Rui nodded.

"Do you have anything that you don't understand?"

"Erm, I am currently learning basic knowledge, and it is not too difficult for the time being." Su Rui replied honestly.

The courses prepared by Li Na belong to the category of living off her past's knowledge. Thus, fortunately, Su Rui 'learns' very fast.

Otherwise, with such an excellent opportunity, Su Rui will seize the opportunity to consult with Gu Yu Cheng.

After returning home that day, Su Rui searched online for information about Gu Yu Cheng.

After checking, she then knows that the person beside her is a real big shot. [1]

From taking over the company when he was in university, Gu Yu Cheng's resume is almost good as a fake one. Moreover, when he was studying economics and management, he was an exceptional scholar lord[2] who would always get a scholarship and various awards until his hands were numb!

In such a comparison, Gu Yu Cheng can no longer be called "another family's child", but the child living in a template.

"
"
As she thought about it, Su Rui couldn't help but faintly look at Gu Yu Cheng in envy.

"What's the matter?"

"I have a question to seek your advice on."

"What is it?"

"My economic and management teacher suggested that I could attend a trainee program. If I want to have experiences that are helpful for my course of study, which position do you think I should work for?" As Su Rui thought of Li Na's advice, Su Rui asked the question earnestly.

Su Rui has asked Father Su on this question before. Unfortunately, old comrade Lao Su said the following sentences after hearing the question: There is no need for a position. You can follow your father around and see how I, your father, manage the company every day. I can guarantee you that you will know how to do everything.

Su Rui decided to look for a more professional person to ask this question because she found what Lao Su had said were unreliable.

Hearing Su Rui's words, Gu Yu Cheng was slightly stunned and immediately began to analyse Su Rui's question.

"It depends on the direction of your learning. If you are focusing on basic knowledge and theoretical knowledge, you can choose the economic analysis department. This area of academic knowledge is relatively comprehensive. If you are focusing on the direction of management, you can..." Gu Yu Cheng made a very pertinent analysis.