I'm gay..[simon x male reader]

Fruit salad yummy yummy

( your pov )

Buzz buzz buzz

My alarm went off signaling it was
7:00 am and time to get ready for school. I turned it off and sat up. Another shitty day in shadyside only now there's a killer walking around with a knife ready to stab someones brain out. If I'm lucky, I'll be the next victim.

I got up and started getting ready. I throw some clothes on and ruffle my hair until it looks decent. When I was done I walked downstairs looking for something to eat. I opened the fridge and it was pretty empty. I guess I'll have to buy some groceries later. Maybe I'll even get to see simon there.

I end up just grabbing a banana and start heading to school. On my way there I see kate walking on the other side of the sidewalk. I quickly jug over to her. "Hey kate" I say. "Hey y/n how's your morning been?" She asks. " it's been ok." I respond.

We stopped walking for a bit because of traffic. She turns to me and says "did you hear about what happened in the mall last night?"

"Uh yeah..some skull mask dude killed a bunch of people." I say. The sidewalk light turned green meaning we can continue walking. "You think its sarah fiers cursing the town again?" She says mimicking a spooky ghost with her fingers. I chuckle at her actions and start walking again.

"I dont know, maybe"

Time skip

Me and kate finally got to school meeting up with simon in the hallways.
"Hey y/n, how's your day been?" He asks. "Uh it's been cool you know, how about you?." I ask him. "Pretty good, made almost 50 bucks in less then an hour."

Wait what. Is he- "Your selling..candy again?" I ask. He looks at me and smiles. "Yeah, saving up so I can move out of this town as soon as possible. Maybe even take you with me." I chuckle, that'd be a dream come true.

He stops walking and turns to me "Hey uh..I was wondering if you wanted to maybe hang out later." I stop too and look at him "sure, is kate and the others gonna be there?"

His widens as starts to panic a little. "Uh- no, I meant..just me and you" what? I'm confused now, we usually always hang out with the others. Not complaining though. "Oh then, of course. What time?"

"After school if that fine with you" he says. "That fine, but can we swing by the grocery store? I need to buy some stuff." I ask. "Yeah no problem." He says smiling at me.

Time skip

"And that class is how-"

Ring ring ring

As soon as the bell went off student start packing their bags and walking out. I start packing my bag too. Books, pencils, ect. I walk out of the classroom and got met with Simon "Hey it took you long enough" I smile. "How long have you been waiting here?" He looks down and starts counting his fingers. "Uh about 5 minutes" he says smiling.
I playfully shake my head at him. "Come on, let's go"

As we walk to the grocery store we talk about random things. Nothing too exciting, but its still nice. When were done shopping we walk back my house. I open the door and he helps me put the bags on the counter. We go up stairs to my room. "Sorry my rooms kind of a mess" i say jumping onto my bed. "No worries, I'm pretty sure all teenage boys rooms arent 100% clean, I know mine isnt" I laugh at his honesty.

He looks at me and says "So I've been wanting to tell you something." He moves closer to me. "What's up? Something wrong?" He shakes his head and looks down for a while. He looks back up at me "um..so we've been friends for..years and I think I should tell you the truth." I look at him worried, i hope hes ok. "Yeah..you can always talk to me"

He nods, he opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out.
"I wanted to tell you that..I'm- gay" I look at him shocked, but..happy. I'm glad he trust me enough to tell me this, maybe I can even have a chance with him. He looks at me worriedly, maybe he thinks I dont support him. "Hey, thats-thats ok alright? I understand." I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

"That's not all y/n." I look into his eyes.
"Well you can always tell me anything."
We stare at eachother for a minute then he starts to say something again.

"I like you y/n, A lot. I have for..years and I know it's the 1990s and people arent that excepting about gay couples, but if I'm being honest I dont care if they do or not. I just care that it's you and me"

Pause. Simon likes me? I dont even think I can process this. I'm feeling so many things right now I'm happy and shocked and I feel free. No more hiding my feelings. No more pretending i have a crush on some random girl. I can be myself.

I look at simon and smile. He smiles too. "You really dont care about what people say?" I ask. He laughs a little "Not a care in the world baby" I lean in and kiss him and He kisses back. I've only ever dreamed of this happening, but look at me now. I'm kissing my crush of what? 2 years? But that doesnt matter anymore. What matters his I've got the boy of my dreams.

We pull away giant smiles planted on our faces. "So..would you like to go on a date with me?" I quickly nod my head "yeah, that'd be great." He smiles again "yeah, it would."

1001 words.

A/n: you guys can request for anything if you want<3