Kamino, Obi-Wan meets Axel, and learns of the Clone Army, Jango Fett

Start from the beginning

3rd POV

Meanwhile at Naboo at a lake house a servant takes Padme's suitcases while Anakin and Padme got out of the boat another servant came by as royal guards stood there Padme and Anakin are walking up the stairs Padme said, "We used to come here for school retreat" They walk pass a tree "We would swim to that island every day".

Padme smiles "I love the water" She and Anakin walk to see the ocean and mountains "We use to lie out on the sad and let the sun dry us and try to guess the names of the birds singing" Anakin looks down frowning he said, "I don't like sand" Padme looks to him "It's course and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere".

He looks at Padme then down "Not like here" He looks forward "Here, everything is soft and smooth" He move his hand on Padme's then went to her side making her look to Anakin who stare at her slowly he starts to move closer to her then they kiss for a while, but Padme leans back said "No" She gasp looks forward "I shouldn't have done that" Anakin leans back said "I'm sorry" He looks around.

Axel POV

Lama Su, Tuan We and I show Obi-Wan areas of the factory we show him the baby clones area Obi-Wan said "Very impressive" He looks at the babies Lama Su said, "I'd hoped you would be pleased" We walk down the hall "Clones can think creatively" I look at the babies "You will find that they are immensely superior to droids".

We stop "We take great pride in our combat education and training programs" We look at another group of clones "This group was created about five years ago" We stare at cadets working on the computers Obi-Wan said "You mentioned growth acceleration" Lama Su said "Oh, yes, it's essential" I stare at them "Otherwise, a mature clone would take a lifetime to grow".

The cadets talk to one another "Now we can do it in half the time" We walk to another section to see the older clones Obi-Wan said "I see" The clones are eating "They are totally obedient, taking any order without question" We walk by them Obi-Wan look to me he ask, "And is Axel among these clones".

Lama Su shake his head said "No, Axel is from another bounty hunter that came here ten years ago" He looks to me "You can show him your face" I nod said "Yes, Prime Minister" I took off my helmet to reveal my face to Obi-Wan who ask, "Did this bounty hunter leave a name" He looks to Lama Su who said, "No he didn't when he arrived, he ask to have a clone for himself for the Republic army and left".

Tuan, We stood next to me "Tuan We has been appointed to look after Axel" I said, "I was scared at first, but I manage to get use to this sir" I place my helmet back on Tuan We place a hand on my shoulder she said, "The Bounty hunter also ask for Axel to have him live as long as he like we gave him a slow acceleration" We continue to walk Lama Su said, "We modified their genetic structure to make them less independent than the original host".

Obi-Wan staring ask, "And who was the original host" Lama Su said, "A bounty hunter called Jango Fett" Obi-Wan looks to him he ask, "And where is this bounty hunter now" We stop Lama Su turns said "Oh, we keep him here" Above us is where Jango lives and kept walking "Apart from his pay, which is considerable, Fett demanded one thing: an unaltered clone for himself".

I look to him "Curious, isn't it" Lama Su looks to Obi-Wan who ask "Unaltered" I look down to see the clones in armour collecting their helmets Lama Su said, "Pure genetic replication" I look back "No tampering with structure to make it more docile and no growth acceleration" We keep walking to see thousands of clones Obi-Wan said "I should very much like to meet this Jango Fett".

Lama Su nods while Tuan We said, "I would be very happy to arrange it for you" We walk through the hall to a balcony I stood next to Tuan We to watch Obi-Wan observe the clones my brothers all march turn holding their weapons Lama Su ask "Magnificent, aren't they" Obi-Wan nods I stare at my brothers.