One Shot

Everything happened so fast. One minute you were rushing down the busy New York City street, trying to catch the E train to make it to work on time, but you had missed it, by one singular minute. With heavy breaths you watched as the train car doors slammed in your face and the train began to move. All you could do was stand there, tired and defeated. This was supposed to be the start of your new job, and of course as luck would have it, you were late on your first day. You shook you head as if to rid away any negative thoughts. "Its okay, you'll just get on the next train and everything will be fine, just tell them you got lost on your way over, what's the big deal?"

Or at least that's what you thought would happen. In truth what would happen next was something so unexpected and so other worldly that you didn't even have the time to react. A rectangular portable opened up next to you. And out from it appeared three people armed with baton and dressed as if they were guards on their way to a shift at the city's prison.

"You are here by arrested on terms of violation of the Sacred Timeline" the guard shouted, the other two grabbing you and pulling you before you could even react. The last thing you heard as you were going through the portal was something about reset charges. Immediately you tried to fight back but you couldn't. Their hold on you was too strong and you were brought into this dark new world. A colorless, lifeless office building like place. It wasn't long before you were taken before a judge, sentenced for you "crime" and off to be pruned. Your whole life flashed before your eyes. Every memory you could think of slowly passing in your mind before everything went dark.

You woke up in a strange dark place. Laying in the middle of an empty field, you opened your eyes and stared at the empty dark sky. The wind was howling, the sky began to grow darker and darker. You got up from the cold hard ground, grunting as you stood up, and wiping the dirt off your clothes.

"My oh my, what do we have here?" a low voice spoke. You looked up, and before you stood a tall man wearing a green suit with a presidential badge on it. A horned golden crown that fitted his head perfectly and accentuated his sharp cheekbones. Long black hair with curls flowing though them, and beautiful piercing blue eyes. He stood in front of you, his demeanor was intimidating, with his little band of groupies behind him, but god, he was beautiful. He walked a little closer to you, his eyes trailing up and down my body as he got closer. "You seem to have gotten lost. Tell me little dove, would you like me to guide you?" You stopped and thought to yourself if a man like this could be trusted. You don't even know who he is. You took a second look at him, he looked like he had been surviving here for who knows how long. You took a deep breath in and nodded you head at him. With that he pulled you closer to him and walked past the rest of the group before leading you over to where his camp was based.

By the time you had gotten to their camp the sky had turned black, and you body felt cold from the night wind. You were tired and confused. You walked down with the man who had picked you up and into the underground cave that he claimed as his own. The others went on their way to retire for the night and left the two of you alone.

"I guess I should thank you for saving me out there. I'm not sure I would have know what to do if I had been out there on my own." You said softly as you sat down to rest your aching feet. "Of course, I couldn't help but see someone as helpless as yourself wander out there on your own. I'm Loki by the way, prince of Asgard, god of Mischief, and would be president." he said "What's is your name little dove?"

You looked down sheepishly, he was so confident and intimidating, yet he showed just the tiniest bit of kindness. You said your name softly, so only he could hear you. Loki smiled and came closer to you "Just as beautiful as you look." He gave a soft grin. You stared at him. He may come across as a little bit of a dick bit he seemed to have a soft spot to him too. "Thank you. You're not too bad yourself." You made a quick pass at him to match his energy. I mean, if this is what your life was this now, what else could you do but make the most of it? "Is there anyway you could accommodate me with a bed for the night? I'd loved to get some rest if that was okay with you."

He nodded and stood up, taking your hand in his. He lead you over to a separate area and into a large bedroom that was warm and inviting. He turned you around and pulled you close to him causing you to grab on to his arms to hold steady "You can have my room for the night, with or without me, that is entirely up to you." He looked down at you and reached his hand up to rub your cheek with his thumb.

"Stay. I want to properly thank you for today." A wide smile grew on his face before he pulled you in for a deep kiss, pushing his lounge into your mouth and picking you up. He walked over to the bed, his hand grabbing you by the waist while the other snaked its way up your shirt. He you down on the bed and got on top of you. He began to kiss down your neck, biting you gently before reaching down to grab your wrists and held the up above you head as he pinned you to the bed. "After tonight you're mine, and only mine. I am the only one who will touch you and kiss you, and pleasure you. You are mine to play with and to use, I am not a god who shares, do you understand me?" "Yes, I understand."

With that he got off from on top of you, and used his magic to remove your clothes and stared at your body, his eyes taking in ever detail, as if he were studying you. He grabbed your legs and pulled you closer to him, his hands running along your thighs, before sliding his fingers between your legs, his thumb began to rub gently along your clit, his index and middle finger trailing along the outside of your entrance before he slid them inside, slowly so you could fell each inch of his long fingers go deeper inside of you. You let out a soft moan which encouraged him to move his thumb faster and pressed down harder on you. "Fuck me Loki, use me please. Let me make you happy."

He let out a light chuckled before removing his own clothes, his body was stunning. You could see the lines that outlined each muscle on his body. You sat up on the bed to get a better look at him, using that time to grind yourself against his fingers a little bit more. Your hands exploring his chest, and then down his body till you reach his hard cock. Using one hand to hold his shoulder, you grabbed him and gently started to stroke him, starting off gently, going faster and faster till you reached a consistent pace. His breathing got heavier and his fingers moved inside you a bit faster. "You love to please, and I have to say my little dove, you are quite good at it. I am going to take you tonight and I will promise that no other man could make you feel the way I can, but first, tell me how you taste." Slowly, he slid his fingers out of you, and brought them up to your lips. Just as he asked, you leaned closer to him and let your tongue slide long his fingers. With that he turned your around, and came up behind you. He grabbed the back of your neck and pushed you down to the bed. He whispered in your ear "Now let me make you cum, my little whore" He grabbed your hips and pulled you close and lined himself up with your entrance and pushed himself inside of you. He began to thrust into you, his pace picking up as you took him in. His hands grabbing onto your waist and ass so he could pull you in each time. You moaned louder as he got rougher with you. You loved how rough he was, it woke up a side of you that you hadn't met yet. You liked the feeling of being used, you liked being the one to bring pleasure to someone else.

"Loki, your cock feels amazing. I love the way you use me. Fuck me harder" You tried to hold back the moans but he knew you all too well and made sure he hit your most sensitive spots. "I love hearing those words come from your lips. Your body is beautiful and every inch of you is mine. Tell me that your mine and maybe I'll let you cum."

"I'm yours Loki, yours to use, to tease, to play with. I am totally and utterly yours for anything you need. Please let me cum for you." And with those words you felt his release inside of you, almost as if in sync with your own.

You turned over, your legs on either side of him, he looked up at you and took a deep breath in, before leaning over and placing one final kiss on you lips, and biting your neck, leaving his mark on you. He laid next to you and pulled you close to him, letting you fall asleep in his arms for the night.