Chapter 2

The next day all I could think about was what happened the previous night. Zayn just showing up at my door and then asking me out on a date?! Why would he ask a girl like me out on a date? I'm socially awkward, my best friends are nerds and geeks, and I dress like I'm poor when we have a good amount of money. So why would he ask me out? Maybe Jenna talked to him about me. Well guess I'll ask her when we go to the park.

***********************************************************************************************

"Hey Jenna"

"Hey" said Jenna

"Did you talk to Zayn Malik about me after the concert?" I said.

"No." Jenna said quickly

"Why did you answer that so fast?" I asked curiously

"But I didn't answer it fast" she said nervously

"You did talk to him didn't you?"

"Ok maybe I did but it did no harm because now you have a boyfriend who is a famous singer" said Jenna

"He's not my boyfriend! I can't believe you talked to him!" I said angrily

"Why are you yelling at me?" asked Jenna

"I'm going home. I have to get ready for my date with Zayn Malik"

I went home and looked at the clock. I had about an hour before my date with Zayn. I had anxiety so badly now. I wanted to go because I've had a crush on Zayn since I saw him on The X Factor. But I don't want to go because Jenna talked told him to ask me out. I don't even know why I'm even mad at her. She was just helping her best friend out. Well I guess I can get ready. I took out a mini-skirt and a pink top out of my closet and then got in the shower. Once I took my shower, I straightened my hair and put on my outfit. I was in the middle of putting on some makeup when I heard my phone buzz on my table. It was from Zayn. "I'm taking you to dinner. Hope you like Mexican." I secretly hated Mexican but I would stomach anything if it meant being with Zayn. As i finished getting ready I heard a knock on the front door. I hear my mom open the door. When I got downstairs I saw Zayn in the doorway.

"Hey beautiful." He says.

"Hi" I say nervously trying not to blush.