Ilia Amitola

I want you to look at me. Ilia amitola x fem faunus reader one sided.

F/T = faunus type

Never had I ever imagined falling inlove in the line of duty. I've been appart of the whitefang for little over a year now, but never had I ever thought that I, the fearsome F/T, fall inlove on the battle field. And yet here we are. I've seen her hanging around Blake and Adam before, but we've never really talked until this moment.

"Hey! You with me? Ugh, this isn't worth it. We need to fall back. Here let me help you." Ilia, the chameleon faunus that always hangs out with Blake and Adam, was on a mission with me, we were the only ones of our squadron left. She helped me up, throwing my arm over her shoulders. "We need to get out of here..." she said, I could hear her voice break slightly. "We'll make it.. but you have to trust me okay?" I said and she nodded. I activated my Semblance and picked her up, I still had enough aura to last me until we were out of the building. I ran fast, and within a few seconds we were out of the building and the whole area. We had just reached the beginning of the forest before my aura broke and I fell to the ground. My F/T ears laid flat agains my head as I took in deep breaths. "Thank you... Y/N..." Ilia said as she got up. "I'll take it from here." She said and threw me over her back. Carrying me back to camp like that.

It's been a month since I befriended Ilia, Blake and Adam. Adam's honestly a cool guy and Blake is really kind when she isn't blocking herself out with a book. And Ilia? She's my best friend. But if I'm being honest, I prefer when it's just the two of us. Otherwise I feel like I'm just being left out. Like I'm just there. And I've recently found out about Ilia's feelings for Blake. But Blake told me she wasn't looking for a relationship just yet.

"Why can't she look at me the same way she looks at Adam?" Like a teacher? "Maybe she just doesn't swing that way?" I said, but then realize what a stupid statement that was, Blake came out as bi some year back didn't she? "That's not it." Ilia shook her head and sighed as she hugged her knees, skin blue. "Love is hard..." I said aloud shaking my head too. "Wait, Y/N, you're inlove?" Ilia asked and I tensed. "Well yeah, I can't believe it myself, but I too am inlove with someone." I smile at myself as I tell Ilia about my feelings for this person. "May I know who it is?" Repositioning herself so she can rest her head on her arms that are laying on the bench, her skin turning yellow. "Eh, you've never met her before." Lie. My F/T ears go from perked up to laying flat against my head. "But, sadly, the feelings aren't mutual. She likes someone else." I smiled at Ilia and she nodded in understanding. "So we have the same problem then." With skin back to blue, Ilia got up. "Thanks for the talk. Maybe one day, we both will have the courage to ask the people we like out." She smiled sadly. "Yeah.." though I doubt that will ever happen. "Maybe.."

Another month passed, I was talking with Blake and noticed how Ilia was just there, staring at blake, the dots on her skin pink. "Hey Blake? Can we go somewhere more... private? I really need to talk to you about something and I can't go talk to Ilia about this.. And don't even get me started with Adam." Blake nodded and giggled a bit. "Sure." We headed deeper into the forest that surrounded us. "So, what did you want to talk about?" She tilted her head a bit as she asked me that. "I um... I like Ilia but she doesn't like me... not in the same way atleast..." I confessed and Blake nodded, "I just... I want to tell her, and I know that I'll get rejected, but maybe if I do, my feelings will go away?" Maybe I was just giving myself false hope.. "I say go for it." Blake said with a smile.

A few hours later, as the sun was slowly setting, I had asked Ilia if we could talk in private. "Hey, what did you wanna talk about?" Ilia asked. "Aha... well... hmm... I guess it's now or never, heh. What's that line you usually say? Ah, yes. Why can't she look at me the same way..." Ilia just looked confused at me. "Ilia, I want you to look at me the same way you look at Blake." Ilia's eyes grew wide as she looked at me, her skin turning blue as the dots on her skin turned pink. "Wait... Y/N... you like me?" I nodded. Ilia looked down, "you know what my answer will be, so why confess?" The pink faded into blue aswell as she asked and I looked up into the sky with my hands in my pockets. "I'd hope it would help me get over these stupid feelings... dust, if you had just left me to die that day, I would have never even met you. Never fallen for you.." a tear found its way down my cheek as my back faced Ilia. I sniffled and laughed a bit "To think that I would fall for someone on the battle field. Well, I do hope we can stay friends after this. But please, I just wanted to tell you to get over these feelings, don't go fishing them back for me." I turned around to face her, tears falling, as I gave her a bright smile. The sun behind me. "I love you, dummy, but I hope I never will again." I walked up to her and hugged her tight. "May this please be the last time I feel like this for you. And hope our relationship hasn't changed. This is selfish of me, I know. And I'm sorry I did this to you. I just didn't want to feel this way for you, because I knew I would just end up hurting myself more by giving myself false hope. And you know how I am with pain." I let go of her and walked back the the camp site. Leaving her standing. I couldn't bare seeing her cry and the wet patched on my shoulder proved that she was, infact, crying. "I'm sorry..." a mumbled escaped my lips as I smiled and looked back at the sky. "Todat really was shit... but I hope you'renot too mad about it.. Father.."