"We need Armor for this war, Iron won't work for me and Y/ns plan." He says with a smirk making Phil back up a bit.

"You scare me sometimes man."

"Good." He says and puts a axe on his shoulder as he walks to the nether portal.

  TIME SKIP

Another explosion was made by the one and only Techno and I just roll my eyes as he uncovers another vain of Ancient Debris.

"Ahaha. told you I would find more" He says while giving me a side eye.

"Yeah yeah yeah, how much Ancient Debris do we have?" I ask as I'm flying towards a vain that's on the ceiling.

"Right now? We have abouttt...enough for two full sets of Armour and weaponary." I just nod as I give him three more.

"Do you think we good for right now? Or do we keep going?" I ask and he just looks at his clock that's going all over the place.

"I would say your gel is about to run out if we keep going any further, I say we head back and I'll come out later on to get more for atleast 4 more sets so we can all be protected." I was about to say something but was interrupted by the far cries of the ghasts above us.

"Those cries are by far the worst sounds I have ever heard."

"Agreed. Now, let's go." He says and we head out of the tunnels that he made. Once we reached the surface, we look around and head in the direction of the portal, but not without seeing pigman and piglins, and I remember something that Techno said awhile ago.

"So what's the difference between a normal piglin and a piglin brute?"

"Piglins brutes are not stupid, we don't get distracted by gold and are much stronger, we are the warriors of the Bastion and protect the piglins." I then look around and notice they are trading with eachother.

"They are so peaceful, it's sorta calming." I say with a sigh, thinking about my hectic village.

"They are only peaceful cause you are wearing gold and you are with me. That's the only reason they are not attacking you." He spats making me put my hands up.

"Damn man, what got you angry?"

"I hate coming in the nether. Reminds me way to much of things." He says and I raise an eyebrow, so he also has a angsty past I guess.

"Care to elaborate?"

"No." He just keeps walking and I look back at all the piglins and their children.

  It just seems so perfect, I then get a memory when I look at a piglin and their child.

"Leave us Y/n. You are not worth those wings." My mother spat as she slapped me across the face.

"You are worse than those useless piglins. Those stupid piglins should've died years ago, the same goes to you."

I shake the memory away and I fly alittle faster to catch up with Techno.

"I heard Hades lives in the Nether, do you believe that?" I ask

"Yes." He says with a smirk and I raise my eyebrow.

"And why's that? Care to elaborate huh?"

"Where do you think the name Blood God came from?" He asks and I just shrug, I don't really care for Technos nickname. 

"Who do think made the name y/n. Cause it wasn't villagers." He says and I just think about that statement until it hits me.

"You meet Hades?!" I yell out and he just chuckles.

"Coming from The Reaper I would've thought you meet him too. Guess you weren't worthy enough huh." He says when we get to the portal, I couldn't even get a word in before he went in leaving me to think.

  I am worthy of meeting a God.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  Hello! I'm back yes I finally updated.

  I just want to address something, I'm working a full time job while still trying to get back in college and in all honesty, Wattpad isn't my top priority. Please note I love you all and I wanted to update, so I'm sorry if this chapter seemed rushed, I really hope you all love it :)

  Anyways, I made a spotify for Reaper and I really hope will give it a listen, there is alittle Easter egg in there for a possible ending of this book.

  Also I did update the tags, I need you all to look at it, cause it is crucial to this book and I want you all to mentally prepare yourself.

  I really hope you guys enjoyed chapter 10 of reaper and if you can leave a nice comment, maybe even vote of it. Could also give me a follow y'know 👀

  I love you all (broken record much) and I appreciate yalls existence.

  -Hannah♡

Spotify: On my Page :)