He turned around and finally acknowledged me and Daniel. "Hey Finn, how was work?" George always asked me how work was, even if I hadn't worked all my hours. 

"I'm on stand-by just incase of emergencies so that should say enough." He nods in understanding.

Suddenly I'm pushed into a random chair next to George. Now that I'm at his desk, I can see all the little texts flying by on one screen. It was clearly going too fast for me to see anything clearly. But George seemed to read the messages like they were nothing. He clapped his hands before looking at the camera on top of his main screen. "SO! If you haven't noticed, we have two special guests. One of them rudely interrupted my stream earlier." 

He sends a friendly glare towards where I was sitting. "Listen- how was I suppose to know that you were streaming when you weren't even answering my texts or calls !!" 

"Anyways- everyone, this is my older brother Finn. Finn introduce yourself for my mostly amazing fans. And my friends who are probably watching through stream." 

I got closer to George and brought Daniel onto my lap. I waved to the camera and screen now in front of my face. I probably looked tired and dirty. 

"Hello everyone who is watching. Um my name is Finn. I am 26 years old and I am a firefighter. I'm like 5'11 the last time I checked. I have a 10 year old kid. Who is right here and loves George more than me. His name is Daniel. Uhhh what else do I say?"

I look back to George to see if he wanted me to say anything more. "Sapnap- NO! You are not getting my brother's number. DREAM DONT ENCOURAGE HIM. " I look at him with confusion on my face. " Who are you taking to idiot?" 

He pushed a button on his keyboard and take off the headphones. He places the headphones onto my head. "NO NO WHAT GEORGE WHY DID YOU MUTE. ALL I ASKED WAS IF I COULD TALK TO YOUR INSANELY HOT BROTHER, WHO IS IN FACT OLDER THAN YOU."

A laugh comes out of me and the words come out of the person's with no hesitation. The guy has some balls. I look at George to unmute himself. 

I calm myself before I speak. 

"Hello, this is George's insanely hot and older brother speaking. Who am I in the presence of?" Silence takes over the call, then suddenly it sounded like someone was spraying a Windex bottle. Or maybe it was someone's laugh. 

"SAPNAP YOU SUMMONED HIM. COME BACK YOU COWARD." Oh, so it was not in fact a Windex bottle and was someone laughing. 

"Hello, you must be the 'insanely hot and older brother', my names Dream and the idiot that is not saying anything is Sapnap. But nice to meet you. Sapnap should be coming back any moment now."

"HI HELLO. INSANELY HOT PERSON, I am Sapnap but you can call me anytime."

Sapnap wanted to flirt? Oh I can flirt too.

"Well, certainly cutie. Why don't you give me those digits of yours and we can have a nice chat about how you find me insanely hot yeah?"

The line went silent before I heard a ding come from the headset. Then George's scream. 

"SAPNAP YOU DIDN'T"

He points to something on the screen. 

-Discord-

SappyNappy

xxx-xxx-xxxx. Call me handsome.  ;)

Oh wow, I took my phone out and took a picture of the number. Right as I was going to talk back into the mic, I got an alarm through my pager. Ah time to go back to work. 

"Had fun guys but a fire is calling my name. If George is streaming again I'll come back but byeeee. Bye Sap, I'll text you later."

I place Daniel on the floor before getting up out of the seat. I give Daniel a kiss on the head and ruffle George's hair. 

As I walk down the stairs, I hear a faint 'Be Safe' come from George's room.