Sanji began to run off "Eneru! You will pay for what you have done to Nami, and let Mae go!" Usopp reached out and chased him "SANJI IM NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU!" Back with the main deck, Eneru laughed walking toward Nami. "They believe they can rescue you? What fools." As Nami began to wonder who got on board, Eneru took the opportunity to strike at Nami but she quickly dodged it just in the nick of time. "I'm not obligated to wait for them.." Nami began to think of what to do..

Inside the ship was many engines and gears, Sanji began running down the halls of the many machines inside the ship. "The ship is automated..guess there is no minions on the ship." Usopp in the maze of machines kept looking 'There's no minions?! The ship is automated?! But wait..If Nami is on the main deck, that means..ohh I feel so sick being up this high..' Meanwhile down in the ruins, Robin was using her devil fruit to carry her fallen comrades "The sky keeps getting darker..Eneru will destroy Skypiea.." The shandorian people had to go, they began to make a run. 'Wyper let it go..' The Sky people still flee..Conis was in worry..and Mae..her heart is breaking.

Flashback..

"Did you all come from the blue sea?"

"Well if that's what you call it!"

End of flashback..

Down in the upper yard, Aisa weeps from Pierre protecting her.. "Horsey bird..I'm so sorry.." Aisa suddenly heard muffled screaming..Luffy! "Luffy? Luffy! Where are you!" Aisa turned to see Luffy's head stuck in the ground, they'd help Luffy out of the ground, Luffy then lifted the ball, moving it a bit away "We need to get back to that beanstalk!" Aisa nodded in agreement.

"Nice try you jerk! It takes more than that to beat me! And I know where to find you!"

Nami kept dodging Eneru's attack but was getting tired "Congrats young lady, what clever toys you have down from the Blue Sea

Nami kept dodging Eneru's attack but was getting tired "Congrats young lady, what clever toys you have down from the Blue Sea.." Eneru shot another lightning blast as Nami reflected it up toward the sky "THUNDER BALL!" Eneru walked over toward Nami again.. "Making a path for the lightning, I'm very impressed. You must be acquainted with weather, but I have no more time for games. BEGONE!" He'd shoot another lightning blast 'I-I can't dodge this one' Nami embraced for impact when suddenly.. "Why don't you begone! Exploding Star!" Usopp shot a small pellet from a slingshot at Eneru, Mae would stand in the way but Eneru held out his hand and the pellet exploded on his hand. Eneru, unfazed, glared over at Usopp.