Moth Au

*mothbre's pov" :33333

I quickly fly up and jump on top of the beast that's trying to catch me.

I hold on to the fur on it's back while it spins in circles.

"AAAAAAAA" I scream as the great wolf beast starts spinning faster.

I get flung off and fly across the room.

I quickly take flight and fly up to my little shelf.

The gianormus Wolf beast runs over to the shelf and barks up the wall.

"grrrh... Stupid. How am I gonna get rid of this thing." I mumble to myself and step back from the edge of the shelf.

I sit down and decide to wait for light steve to come back home.

He had to leave in a hurry this morning and forgot I was in the room.

I'm too light to press the door handle.

And too small.

Being 4 inches tall is really annoying sometimes.

"*sigh*... Light!!!! When are you coming home!!!" I call out into the room.

Only to be met with barking.

Ugh... How did this dig get in anyways???

All doors and windows are closed.

"Hey! Furry beast! How'd you get in?!" I angrily scream down at the dog.

It just continues to bark up at me.

Just then I hear the front door open.

"huh? LIGHT!!!!!!" I scream and fly over into his direction.

"Wh- sabre? Agh!" is all I hear from light as I slam right into his face.

The dog which was originally barking after me now growled at light steve.

"SABRE WHY IS THERE A DOG IN THE HOUSE?!" Light screams and gets out his weapon to try and scare the dog.

"i don't know! It just kind of appeared in the house and tried to eat me ;-;" I whine as I jump down to lights shoulder and hold on to him tightly.

Light opens the front door and tries to scare the dog out the house.

It won't stop barking at light. Eventually light calls out for his guards and three come to the house immediately.

They manage to catch the dog and bring it somewhere else.

"jeez... Are you okay mothy?" light asks me and lifts me off his shoulder, so he can hold me in his hands.

I sit on his open hand.

"yeah, I fought as hard as I could but the beast was too strong!" I say dramatically falling into his hand.

"heheh~ looks like the dog didn't scare you all that much." light giggles and walks over into the living room with me.

He sits me onto my playground.

It's basically a big cat scratching pole.

With multiple platforms and loads of places I can sit, play and rest.

Light also has a bonsai tree that I like to sit on. It's very relaxing to sit under the tree.

It feels like I have a tree for my specific size.

I lay down on the hammoc on the little playground and watch as light walks into his room.

Probably to take off his armor.

Hm... I don't feel like sitting in the hammoc.

I fly over to the small tree and sit down on the pebbles, in which he tree is Inbedded in.

After a few minutes light comes back in his normal clothing.

I stand up and fly over to my glowing friend.

"you left me all alone today..." I whine while sitting on lights head.

"yeah sorry, I almost missed a meeting with the leaders. Ok... How about I make it up to you and we go to eat at your favorite place?"

"*gasp*yes!! Let's go!" I jump up and down from lights hand and fly to the door.

"open it let's go!!!! :D" I call out to my lamp like friend impatiently

"yeah yeah, I'm comin!" light says while grabbing a jacket.