Moth Au 2

(takes part at the time where nightmare Steve, dark Steve and some darkness threatened the orange village to lure out Sabre and orange steve)

*3rd pov*

The orange steve's cower within the walls of their leaders house.

Dark figures circle the house, corrupting the ground beneath them.

A familiar corrupted yellow steve stands a few blocks away from the entrance of the house

He sighs impatiently waiting for a sign of his plan falling into place

Nothing so far... No lightning... No annoying screaming...

He's finally found the perfect way to capture Sabre... Something so simple...

He should have gotten that idea sooner

It's honestly a little embarrassing to admit he only thought of that plan now.

Oh well.

"boss... You really think this is enough hostages?" dark Steve asks with anticipation in his voice.

"it should be more than enough... Although... Maybe they haven't shown up yet because the steves haven't called them" the king Musters as he walks closer to the door.

In front stands the orange leader protecting his people to the best of his ability.

"looks like we'll have to start killing some of the hostages... Perhaps then they'll show up." the nightmare King says with a sickening smile.

Just as he summons a fire ball in his hand, a small voice calls out to him.

"STOP!"

"finally! Took you long enough" nightmare scoffs with a smile.

The small moth flaps his wings as he stays in place in the air.

He could clearly tell something was wrong...

The nightmare King was planning something...

Sabre drops to the ground and sprints closer.

His sprinting is basically normal walking speed for a steve.

"hehe did you really show up alone?" the king laughs.

"yeah... Orange is at the rainbow hub." sabre mumbles carefully.

"well! Good, as you can see... I'm holding these steve's hostage." the steve laughs.

"yeah, I can see that. Get to the point" the moth follows impatiently.

"well, I want to make a deal. I'll let these steve's go..." the King starts as he kneels down and puts a hand on the ground.

"in return... You come with me" the king finishes.

It's quite funny that the literal king of nightmares has had so many troubles with a 0,2 blocks tall moth man.

Sabres stays silent, looking at the open hand.

"that's it. A simple trade" nightmare smiles maliciously.

Sabre hesitates.

"Sabre! Don't do it! That's a horrible idea" the orange leader chimes in from behind the king.

The nightmare King gets visibly annoyed by the orange leaders comment.

"what would happen if I refuse?" the small white moth asks with a bit of fear in his voice.

"easy. They all die"

Those simple few words caused a deafening silence amongst all the steves.