𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ༄

Qingce village was on fire, my one and only place to live was on fire. Did I forget to turn off my stove? Did someone do this..? The Ash burned my lungs but Kazuha placed his hand over my mouth. He brought me away from the mangled houses to underneath a tree.

The tree was massive but had blue things in it. I've never seen anything like it, it was pretty. "Hey, I'm sorry abut what happened. I think I could make a campfire and tent to stay in" Kazuha looked worried for my well-being, he really made sure that I'd be okay for the night.

"It's fine, I'll sleep outside" I say. Kazuha nods and looks into the distance. I laid on the ground and almost instantly fell asleep.

- Kazuha's POV -

It's been awhile since I've cared for someone like this. It's unfortunate what has happened to her recently. I know what it's like to lose someone you're close to but not losing my one and only home. I like caring for her, and I want to protect her. She looked terrified when those treasure hoarders appeared. Haha.. just thinking about her makes me blu- what am I thinking.

It's too hard to stay awake, I must sleep. I flopped onto the ground and fell asleep.

- Y/N POV -

Kazuha fell asleep. It was the morning now. Kazuha was a peaceful sleeper, he wasn't all sprawled out. I nudged him slightly waking him up. He yawned and look down at the ground.

"Uhm, sorry that you had to sleep with me" Kazuha immediately blushed. "AH! THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN" I apologise.

"I wouldn't mind sleeping with you for real~" He teased. Oh boy, at that time I just wanted to ascend to heaven or something.

"Haha, I'm just kidding. I can tell you were embarrassed by the colour of your cheeks"

"Kazuha, how'd you get your vision?" I asked.

"About that... I stole mine." He replied.

"YOU WHAT!?"

"Yeah I know, it would've been better if I earned my vision honestly"

"I wish I had a vision, it would be so cool defeating enemies everyday and using a sword, Catalyst and much more!" I cheered.

"Ah, I've got to leave now. Stay safe and if you're I'm danger try to save yourself. I know that sound wimpy coming from me but I might not be able to save you all the time. Remember, Visions are given to those who have been noticed by the gods" Kazuha said.

Kazuha left quickly and I decided to relax under the tree.