ch1 - intro ; smoke.

[SUNA RINTAROU's POV]

there i was. about to send the letter i wrote to y/n l/n. i've never talked to her personally, although i can tell she's the type of person who would comfort me at my lowest. it's just a gut feeling. i couldn't take my eyes off her the first time i took a glance towards her direction. she was perfect. her silky h/c hair, and that smile which would never disappear when around her friends, but when she was alone she was independent and as cold as ice. hard to get. just my type. she may not even open my email, but i'm lowkey high and i have to do it. it's now or never..

sent. 

[Y/N's POV]

it was 2 am. you rubbed your eyes as you heard the notification of an email being sent to you. why would a teacher even dare to upload work at this time. i shouldn't even bother checking, but i do. what's the worst it could do ? as you open the mail app you see an unfamiliar name. rinrinsuna/gmail.com ? being unable to resist, you click the message.

new email ! sent 2:34am

sender ; rinrinsuna/gmail.com

subject ; hey.. sent to ; y/niscool/gmail.com :)

umm.. hey. you probably don't know me, which i understand. i'm suna. suna rintarou. using this email app is pretty useless, but i mean it's the only way i could contact you. i wanna be friends. it's fine if you don't want to. you just seem really cool, energetic, i guess i could really use a friend like you. i'd enjoy getting to know ya so i mean, reply if u wanna be friends too.

suna r.

woah. well that.. was unexpected. suna rintarou, huh ? isn't that the middle blocker on the volleyball team..?  the one that's friends with the 'cute and famous' twins ? you shake your head from all the thoughts processing through your mind right now, just to find yourself immediately typing away, forming a response to his letter. sent. well, you certainly didn't think that one through.