ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12 {I'ᗰ ᒪOᔕT!} ⛽️

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay Miss?" Buzz holds my shoulders, probably calculating my body language or something. I look at him, he's basically my height just a tad taller.

'If his helmet was down and I lent forwards, out noses would touch-Why did I think of that'

Woody has now sunk to the floor weeping. "Doesn't he realise I'm not there?"

"Oh, I'm a lost TOY!"

"I- really, I'm, No, I don't think so" I finally spit out, that was embarrassing.

I don't think that Buzz minded though because he just tucked me under his arm and started reporting into his little radio he showed me yesterday.

"Buzz lightyear mission log,  The local Sheriff, Deputy and I seem to be at the huge refuelling station of some sort-"

"YOU". Woody jumps up and turns us, he starts to head our way arms stretched out, probably for Buzz's throat again.

As he lays eyes on the two of us so close, his anger was most likely fuelled even more. Probably because for some reason he had a problem with us so close back when Sid blew that Carl toy up.

Woody runs at us, that is until a ground rattling horn is heard.

The 3 of us turn around to see a giant tanker truck, pulling in. Buzz and I dash to the side and Woody drops into toy mode.

We wander back under the truck, away from any human eyes. Buzz starts to report to his sticker radio again. If only he understood. "According to my nava-computer the-"

Woody bumps into Buzz's back and starts to whisper yell. "Shut up! Just shut up you idiot!"

Buzz closes his radio and whispers back to Woody "Sheriff this is no time to panic"

"This is the perfect time to panic" he whisper shoots back. "I'm lost, so is Y/n, Andy is gone, they're going to move from their house in two days and it's all your fault!"

'woah there cowboy'

"My fault?" Buzz whispers

"Urh who pushed us out of the window in the first place!" I whisper, butting in.

"Oh yeah? Well if You" he points accusingly at Buzz "hadn't shown up in your stupid little cardboard spaceship and taken everything that is important to me-" Woody mimics with his hands, I can feel the anger radiating off him.

"Don't talk to me about importance." Now it was Buzz's turn to point fingers. "Because of YOU the security of this entire universe is in jeopardy"

'Ok now I'm lost.'

Woody, looking as incredulous as ever, still whisper yelling yells "WHAT, what are you talking about?!"

Buzz walks out to the edge of the truck so the starry, night sky is visible, Me following behind and Woody dragging his boots behind.

Buzz points to the stars above looking so enchantin- noooo, I'm not - no. I have feelings for wood- no NO. ok. no.

Buzz points to the stars above looking passionate about the speech he's about to give. "Right now, poised at the edge of the galaxy, Emperor Zurg has been secretly building a weapon with the destructive capability to annihilate an entire planet.. I alone have information that reveals this weapons only weakness."