chapter two: trip around town

third person pov ||

"so, would you join me in a quick ride down town, m'lady?" he held your hand and kissed it like a gentleman making you giggle, already forgetting about that huge scene that errupted earlier. "oh my, i would be honored to go" you amswered, playing along with him as he smiled and chuckled. "let's go then, m'lady."

he opened the door to his car, "after you." he said opening the door for you. You giggled at his actions and sat in the seat, you made yourself a bit more comfortable as he started up the car and the engine roared.

you both speeded through the city, not listening to any stop lights, stop signs, or anything. your hair was getting messed up by the abrupt air as you heard sirens behind you two. "uh oh- should we pull over?" you asked Childe as he shook his head 'no'. "That would be wayy too lame ofcourse, let's bring them in a chase, shall we?" he smirked as he stepped on the gas pedal, making the car more faster. "hold on, darling. this is gonna be a dangerous yet fun ride." he put this other hand on your thigh for support as the roaring wind breezed aggresively at you both.

loud sirens behind you both were catching up yet you both have gone this far, so.. why surrender? Childe stirred through a tight alleyway so the police cars can't pass. after a few moments the sirens who used to be so loud behind you was no longer heard. you took a deep breath at what just happened, "you're crazy," you faced Childe. "and i like that." you two laughed at your sentence as you both were deep into the night. "Let's go to my place," Childe said as you just nodded in agreement.

You and Childe drove through his house which was a suprisingly big one. "Let's go in, m'lady?" he stepped out of his car, opening the door for you to get out and offered his hand for you to hold which you gladly accepted. "Master Ajax, you're back" a robot installed on the house said. You both went in and took a seat on the couch, huddling up to eachother. "You know, it's weird that i feel like i've known you my whole life yet we just met." Childe spoke up, wrapping a arm around you. "Well it kinda is.." you responded while laughing softly.

The night took over and you soon fell asleep, leaving Childe awake as he left you on the couch with a blanket and lots of pillows. He took a dark sweater and a gun and knife he hid in he bedroom, slipping it into his pocket. He took one last glance at your sleeping figure before leaving through the window.

After a bit of time, you noticed the was no warmth underneath you anymore. "Ajax?" you called out, still sleepy. You looked around to see no one and got up to find him.

[Chapter End]
[Chapter Three: ???]