"Obviously it's rewarding to know that I'm able to help her and provide her with the guidance that she needs throughout this process, but it wasn't just me that had helped her. There's an entire group of individuals who have committed their time to teaching her and even learning from her. Regarding being her biggest motivator, I will always be that for her. She has even taught me to never give up when things seem impossible. It's sorta unthinkable to prepare for a Mania match as someone with zero in ring experience, but Kennedy started busting her ass the first day we heard of this match taking place. She never missed practice, she never complained about how tired she was, she was always positive and wanted to learn more every day even when she looked like she had enough. She kept going."

Kennedy smiled, watching from below the ramp as some of the other superstars practiced their entrances for tonight. It was a pretty long walk to the ring, so she was happy she would have Jon by her side the whole way down.

"Production duties, huh?" Colby teased, creeping up behind her as she jumped and swatted his arm.

"Dumbass, don't do that." She laughed, fixing her headsets and shaking her head.

"Where's lover boy?" Joe asked, creeping up on the other side of her as she jumped again and hit Joe in the shoulder.

"You guys are fucking jerks." She shrieked, shaking her head.

"Seriously, where is lover boy?" Colby said, watching as she jotted down notes on her clipboard and speaking briefly into her headsets before turning her attention back to them.

"He's in our locker room doing some interviews for my 24."

"Willingly? During his free time?" Joe rose his brow as Kennedy nodded.

"I told him to be nice and that it was for me." She smiled as her boys grinned widely.

"He must be making you his wife because he hates interview about anything." Colby crossed his arms as Kennedy rolled her eyes.

"Would you quit it? He ins't going to propose and even if he was, no fans would know because Jon and I keep our relationship strictly private away from fans knowledge." Kennedy spoke.

"So that means you think he will propose, but not in front of everyone?" Joe wiggled as Colby chuckled beside him.

"I fucking hate you guys." She muttered, turned around and going back to her job.

"Not a friendly way you should talk to your trainers." Colby called out as she laughed to herself and flipped them off.

"We're joking baby girl, we'll see you later on tonight though." Joe said, giving her a small hug as Colby hugged her not before she pinched him and scowled, making her giggle.

"Kennedy, come up here." Her grandfather said through the headsets.

"Coming now." She responded, making her way up the ramp.

"How did the screen look from down there?" He asked as she removed her headsets and smiled.

"It's huge and based on the default graphics that's playing right now, it looks really great. Fans will see it clearly, but I think we should go to the monitors outback and try to brighten it a little. I'm thinking that the titantrons with darker backgrounds could be hard to see by night time." She informed him and he nodded, taking her clip board and reading through the rest of her notes.

"Thanks for coming early, Kenny, I know you probably had a hangover this morning." He laughed lowly staring up at her.

"Did mom tell you that?" She rose her brow, and he nodded.