3: Memory In Dazed

Start from the beginning

"As for my face.." Kazuo says as he unknowingly pulls his mask back up again. The three stood there awkwardly as Kazuo panics(again). Mikey continues to chew on his food, "what?" Mikey says, food still stuffed in his mouth, "Uhhhh..." Kazuo looks around trying to find anything interesting to stare at as he tries to think of a way to explain to them both. He thinks the trashcan is interesting and decides to go with that, "Maybe we're cousins or distant relatives..?" Kazuo said a bit unsure,

"distant relatives...huh," Mikey says as he throws away his garbage to the trash. The two looked at him, unconvinced, "Sure...we'll just roll with that," Draken says. Kazuo couldn't pinout if he was being sarcastic or genuine, "W-well, I gotta keep going now," Kazuo says, excusing himself from the two. He couldn't bear the more awkward conversations they'll have after saying that horrible excuse

"Thanks for the food by the way!" Draken says to him as he walks away from them,
...

"it's weird," Mikey starts, "I can't bear to look at him in the eyes," Mikey says to Draken. Draken looks at him and looks back at Kazuo's figure, seemingly understanding what Mikey is trying to say, 'It's like seeing a different version of myself...with light in my eyes..' Mikey thought to himself as the atmosphere turned into a more serious one.

♡♡♡

If yesterday wasn't stressful enough for Kazuo, today was something that Kazuo didn't expect. You see, he plans on relaxing today on the sofa, watching some 2000's soap opera when Mikey just suddenly calls him telling him to meet up at the Musashi Shrine and hangs up on him with no explanation said. Kazuo(who overthinks a lot) rushed out of his house giving his mom a small bye before rushing out of the house. It was already dark outside and Kazuo wonders what the hell Mikey is up to now. Suddenly calling him and giving him no brief explanation as to why.

When he arrived there, he was greeted by the sight of Takemichi(finally) and his girlfriend, Hinata, and a bunch of motorcycles surrounding them. Kazuo stood there, dumbfounded, 'I forgot about this scene..' He thought to himself as a cold breeze passes by him. His eyes widened in sudden realization, "fuck" he blurted out as he quickly covers his mouth, 'I FORGOT TO BRING A MASK!'

"Oh, are you Kazuo?" Kazuo turns to his right and saw a very familiar face that he wouldn't mistake for someone else, "I'm Mitsuya, by the way," Mitsuya says with a small smile on his face. Kazuo stood there, star-struck, 'A-ah, it's Mitsuya, in the flesh!!' Kazuo thought as he just stares at Mitsuya making the atmosphere awkward, "Umm..?" Kazuo snaps back in reality and bows, "Y-yes! I'm Kazuo. Nice to meet you Mitsuya san!" Kazuo says as he felt his face redden. Meeting Mitsuya was one of the things Kazuo looked forward to(Knowing that Mitsuya is one of his favorite Tokyo Revengers characters)

"Ah, Mitsuya is fine," Mitsuya says as he motions Kazuo to follow him, "Let me take you to where Mikey is," Mitsuya says to Kazuo as they walk to where Mikey is. Suddenly, Mitsuya grabs something from his pocket and pulled a handkerchief, "Here," Mitsuya says as he hands the handkerchief to Kazuo, "A-ah, thank you," Kazuo thanks him as he quickly puts the handkerchief in his face, making sure no one caught a glimpse, "Yo, Kaz!" Kazuo turns to the source of the voice and saw Mikey still on his bike, "Sorry for suddenly calling you," Mikey smiles, "You-" Kazuo sighs, "Nevermind, where's Takemichi?"

"Oh, you saw him already? He's talking to Draken" Mikey says as he looks to where Draken and Takemichi are. Kazuo slowly approached them. Takemichi noticed him first, "Oh, Kazuo kun!" Takemichi says, surprised to see Kazuo here. Kazuo waves at him in return, "Oh, you bought Tachibana with you too,"

His Look-Alike(Tokyo Revengers × Male OC)*DISCONTINUED*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara