chapter one

authors note: hey guys 😜 i just got into mcyts and they are SO UNDERRATED! 😱 sapnotfound is SO CUTE!! 🥰 it's always dreamnotfound this, dnf that. I DONT CARE ABOUT DREAM. 😡 anyways i hope u guys like my story  🥰

warning: gay people ‼️

gogy wogy soggy loggy choggy wakes up out of "bed" which is actually a mattress that was thrown into a dumpster with pieces of caca smeared onto it🥺. when gogy wakes up, he throws up a messy bun and a hoodie to cover up his hourglass figure to try not to get harassed throughout the alleyway that he sleeps in. (which his foster parents forced him to.)

when george walks into his shabby ass house, he's met with his foster mother throwing an ugly brown vase at him.

"pack your stuff, whore," she yells, "someone's here to adopt you." his step-mom throws a shard of glass at him.

"o-of course, i-i-i'll get p-packing right away 🥺" gogy wogy soggy poggy stutters. he runs up the carpeted stairs with shit stains on them and runs into the bathroom. then, he opens it and jumps out the window, landing on his shit ass mattress in the dumpster.

"i-i-i don't h-have any nice clothes! 🥺😰"! he digs around the trash with his tiny and cute hands before grabbing a white skirt that miraculously doesn't have ANY stains on it and a pair of white thigh highs that ALSO don't have any stains on it. he giggles and puts them on while still in the dumpster, of course. the skirt perfectly hugs his hourglass figure and tiny 21 inch waist. the thigh highs fit snuggly against his thick thighs. (he also has a thigh gap 😍) his hoodie engulfs his tiny 4'2 body.

"i look so hot 🥰!" gogy wogy loggy soggy mcflurry poggy thinks to himself.