Travis P.O.V

The Girls arrive 10 mins late , brittany , drew and chase were already here the rest couldnt make it and we were waiting on paige , maddie and munira , they all walked in looking amazing munira had a casual look and she was beautiful her brown eyes really stood out sometimes i just wish she was my grlfriend the girl was absoultely amazing too bad she has an ass of a step dad , while paige was looking extremly innocent cute style which was cute on her i could deffinetly see chase eying her but i knew everyone of the boys including me were after one girl munira , she was everything you couldve ever wanted , but maddie was looking great herself too i also kinda had a thing for maddie but i had a huge crush on munira .

Chase P.O.V

Damn The Girls looked amazing , i could see myself blush when paige smiled at me i liked paige alot but i really loved munira even though she probably wont feel the same a boy can still dream right , brittany was kinda sad she couldnt go and get ready with the girls but her family were having problems right now , and i could see she was lucky to even come, she walked over and hugged paige and then maddie then munira . I Followed cose behind except i started with maddie the paige then when i touched munira sparks went flying i loved the girl but i saw paige blushing outta the corner of my eye when i hugged her . Drew Being The Youngest IN the crew was just a month younger than us . Went Up to hug the girls himself , except he worked his way from munira to maddie to paige .

Drew P.O.V

I Walked up to hug the girls they all looked stunning but mo aka munira really caught my eye the girl had me going crazy she was absolutely perfect ive knew them all isnce 1st grade im only younger by a month . I Knew All the other guys had an eye for mo to you could see it in there eyes but mo didnt notice at all she thought of us all as brothers but like i said us guys always had 2 girls we liked munira being number 1 and then another girl from the crew being a close second my close second was brittany she was beautiful in every way her light brown hair stoping at mid thigh she had on a blazer and a white v neck with a BARBIE necklace and some bracelets with her hair straight and some bright red skinny jeans with some black flats .

Brittanys P.O.V

All The boys were practically gawking at the girls i knew thay all had an eye for mo but i always had an eye for drew and muniras brothers friend louis , he loved stripes and red skinny jeans just like me he was extremely fit and talented while drew was fit and talented as well with ash blonde hair and tan skin drew was an aussie but move here when he was 5 , so i went up to hug my friends and was about ready to get the party started when jason ran in and said something that made us all laugh he said wow paige you look hot will you be my girlfriend lol jason was only 3 but he had a crush on paige since he could talk, paige being all kid person and loving jason to death said why oh jason id be delighted jason immediatly said yes man travis i got the girl that sent us in more howls of laughter he then asked paige for kiss so she kissed him on the cheek , leaving a little pink lipgloss on his cheek and it was just adorble , so then travis picked up jason to go open presents and blow the cake then we would all go play in the backyard where they rented a bouncy house a cotton candy maker and a barbecue and some games .

Munira'S P.O.V

Ive Never noticed until now that all the guys had a thing for me but also had one for another girl or maybe its just me yeah its just me they dont like me why would they im not even beautiful like paige , brittany , and maddie , But You know ive always had my eye for zayn yeah that bradford bad boy ,that my brother is band ,mates with which is kinda the only reason i want them to come cause i really like the guy he seems cool ive only talked to him once which was like a 2hr talk, which was 3yrs ago before me and my brother lost contact , but now lets see how the day goes so i walk up and give drew a hug again because i havent seen him in 1week because he was busy seeing his dad his parents were split just like mine had , he had a step mom that he dreaded she was a royal bitch, she tried to make drew;s dad abandon him but drew wouldnt stand for it either would his dad who was kinda blind but i wanted to lighten up my friends mood i could see he was tensed . Than Jason Gave Me A Hug And Literally Dragged me to the birthday cake , he was so cute , after his party had finished it was present time as he opened presents and came across mine and literally went crazy i knew he loved toy story so i got him the dolls and buz lightyear costume he gave me the biggest hug and i spread a huge grin on my face i made him happy . so afterwards we went home to start the sleepover brittany came to so did the guys but brandon couldnt make it sadly, we had a movie night .

Hope You Guys LiKED IT I made this one extra long for all of you comment and vote pleeeeeease my Lil cupcakes next chap, is the boys arrive stepdad calls and sleepover details .Love YOU ALL <3 DONT KNOW WHEN MY NEXT UPDATE IS BUT FAN , COMMENT AND VOTE .