Prologue

So, I started writing this after watching episode 4 of Dino fury, this is set a few weeks after Izzy and Javi join the team.

So most likely after episode 7 at most

Javi walked through the city to the music shop with his guitar case slung over his shoulder, he had to buy a new guitar pick before he had his way to his 'secret spot'. Well, it wasn't much of a secret spot now that the other rangers knew about it, since they could no longer use the Dinohenge for training, and the base was too small for 5 rangers to practice, Javi allowed them to use his spot, while he didn't technically own the spot, it was the only place he could practice music without his dad knowing. To him, as long as his dad didn't know, then it was still a secret spot where he could train and play music at the same time. He was glad the other rangers asked if they could use the spot for practice which he did without hesitation. Although he knew that if he and Izzy pulled a few strings, then they could technically practice in Dinohenge, but Amelia said it was too risky as Jane was trying everything she could about the rangers, and it was only a matter of time she went to Dinohenge.

"hey Javi" Ted Winston, the store owner greeted him

"hi Ted" Javi greeted the man, over the years, he had become good friends with Ted whenever he needed advice on music or new strings for his guitars, or just needed a place to hang out. Unlike his sister, he wasn't that good at making friends and preferred to hang out by himself. But the other rangers were ok, he guessed.

"so, what'll it be today?" Ted asked as Javi walked over to a rack where the guitar picks were

"just a new guitar pick," Javi said as he grabbed a black one and took it to the counter "I'm working on a new song and my old one broke while hiding my guitar from my dad," Javi said the last part quietly and Ted nodded his head in understanding.

"Alright then, one guitar pick it is" Ted rang up the sale and handed the pick to Javi "if your dad comes round, I'll say you were never here," he said with a wink

"Thanks, Ted" Javi said happily as he placed the pick in his jacket pocket and walked out of the store, he then grabbed his air-pods out of his pocket and started his playlist. As he walked down the street, he felt himself get lost in the song, a habit he picked up after playing music to drown the never-ending arguments of his 'mom' and dad.

He turned right to get to his spot, as the next song began to play, he opened his mouth to sing along to the music. Luckily this was one of the quieter parts of town, where he felt like he could sing freely without anyone catching him, suddenly his path was blocked by the sudden appearance of Boomtower who suddenly teleported in front of him, causing him to fall and drop his phone and air-pods.

"black ranger, I have a score to settle with you!" he said and grabbed his shoulder and hoisted him to his feet, as Javi tried to wriggle free, he remembered how he and that other monster had covered their ears (did they even have ears? If they did, where were they?) when he played his harmonica, which he carried with him everywhere. He reached under his shirt to grab it and was about to bring it to his mouth when boom-tower suddenly grabbed it. "Not this time!" he laughed and threw the harmonica away before whisking himself and Javi away.

So, since in episode 4, Izzy revealed that Warden Gracia is her step-dad, that means that her mom married the warden.

So, I'm making that Javi's mom, divorced the warden and he plays music to remind him of her, and that's why the warden doesn't like him playing music, at least, that's what I think. The reason why may come in a later episode