Parcel 9 (3) Part 35

Start from the beginning

"Oh my God, Coral!" Kie exclaimed throwing her hands against her ears, "I can never unhear that!"

Laughing Coral shrugged, "She asked.  Besides that was only part of it," she admitted, "JJ happened because I needed somebody that night and he was my best friend.  I didn't think either one of us would catch any feelings but we did and it just works," she answered seriously. 

"I'm glad for you even if you two are completely gross to be around," Kie told her, "Now I have a question for you what did you mean just now when you said it doesn't feel good?" she asked looking at Coral.

Pursing her lips Coral tilted her head back to look up at the sky before taking a deep breath, "Alright if today's a day of truths then I'm just gonna say it," she said bringing her gaze back to Kie, "You keep saying Sarah was your best friend well you were mine."

"At least until you went off to join the Kook academy and then you did the same thing she did to you to me," she continued, "I mean how do you think it made me feel for you to cancel Thanksgiving but then I see you're at the Cameron's on Instagram."

Blinking Kie opened and closed her mouth several times before blowing out a breath, "I'm sorry, Coral, I didn't even realize that I was hurting you."

"I know," she stated simply, "And I understood which is why when you came back I forgave you so if I could forgive you I think you need to forgive Sarah too."

"Do you think you can?" Sarah asked hopefully.

Giving the girl a small smile Kie nodded, "If Coral can forgive me then yeah."

Smiling widely Sarah squealed, "Oh, I'm so glad because I missed you and I'm really looking forward to getting to know Coral."

"Yeah, you don't seem half bad," Coral told her with a wink. 

"Alright, so next question is for Coral

"Alright, so next question is for Coral.  You threatened JJ with Google.  Why would he be afraid of Google?" Sarah asked with a look of confusion. 

Snorting Coral laughed till her stomach hurt, "Do you really want to know?"

"Yes," Sarah said at the same time Kie said no. "I'm telling you any weird things they do you do not want to know about," Kie warned.

"You still want to know?" Coral asked with a raise of her eyebrow as Sarah nodded, "So, I use Google to find different sexual positions," she revealed laughing at Sarah's face and Kie making gagging noises.

"Really?" Sarah whispered, "Does it like show you how?"

"Oh for fucks sake," Kie muttered standing and heading into the wheelhouse.  Laughing Coral nodded, "Sometimes or it just describes how to," she answered with a shrug.

"So like you guys are into different things like that?  It's not embarrassing?"

"No, I think if it was anyone but JJ then maybe it would be, but we've known each other since we were like nine.  It's liberating to be so comfortable with someone," she replied.