Parcel 9 (3) Part 35

Start from the beginning

"Case in point," Kie muttered as Sarah began coughing, "Maybe you shouldn't partake," she suggested taking the joint from Sarah's hand.

Several hits later and Sarah was giggling excessively, "We should play a game," she told the other two happily, "So like we could play truth or dare, but without the dare."

"That's just truth, Sarah.  The game would just be called truth," Coral told the girl.

"Oh my God!  It's a twin thing!  John B said something just like that when we played," she said laughing to herself.

"Alright, you want to play truth?  Then let's get right into it," Kie said, looking at Sarah, "Why'd you do it?" she asked.

Furrowing her brow Sarah asked what she meant.

"I mean sophomore year.  Why'd you do it?  We were best friends.  Literally did everything together and then the next thing I know I'm watching your birthday party from Instagram," Kie reminded her.

"It was one party," Sarah muttered.

"That you literally invited everyone too except me!" Kiara exclaimed.

"I wasn't invited," Coral mumbled.

"And then you told everybody I was the reason that the party got busted," Kie went on completely missing Coral's comment.

"Okay, well who else would've called the cops?" Sarah asked, no longer happy but instead irritated.

"You never asked," Kie said wide eyed, "You just let the rumor go that I was a rat

"You never asked," Kie said wide eyed, "You just let the rumor go that I was a rat.  You were my best friend and then you ghosted me, and I don't even know why."

"It doesn't feel good, does it?" Coral asked, raising an eye brow at her curly haired friend as she took another hit from their shared joint.  "What?" Kie questioned.

"It's because you liked me," Sarah blurted out, "I have this thing.  When people get close to me.  I feel trapped and I bail," she told them shrugging, "And then I blame them for it."

"So you're gonna bail on my brother?"

"No," she responded immediately shaking her head, "John B's different," she admitted quietly.

"How so?" Kie asked.  Clearing her throat Sarah shrugged, "He just is," she replied before smiling, "Okay, it's my turn.  Coralina, how did you and JJ come to be?"

"We......well more like I decided to have sex."

"I'm sorry, what?" Sarah asked confused. 

"It was just supposed to be a hookup," Kie supplied. 

"What made you decide on JJ for a hookup?"

"Well we've been changing around each other since we were kids so I knew he was hung like a horse."

Our SecretOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara