Chapter 9

Harry has been gone for four hours when his doorbell rings. Niall is the one who goes to get it and then he shouts for Louis to come downstairs with clothes on. He frowns and goes to put on sweats and a tank top before wandering down the stairs.

He instantly smiles as he hears Richard's loud voice. He walks into the living room and notices Richard, Niall, Harry, Zayn, and Liam all standing around and talking. Harry looks angry and there are three bottles of vodka and two bottles of wine on his counter. There's also a black bag on the counter and he knows that's where Zayn keeps his hookah and weed.

Louis raises an eyebrow and goes to greet everyone.

"Didn't I just get rid of you?" Louis teases as he hugs Harry, who squeezes him tightly.

"Carly ran up his credit card because she got mad at him for ditching her." Richard laughs.

"Then when Harry confronted her she tried to say it wasn't her fault and that she forgot he gave her a limit." Zayn says next.

"So now we're all over here to drink and bitch about our problems." Liam smiles.

"Yeah, we ordered pizza and brought change in clothes because we're spending the night." Zayn announces.

"Hope you don't mind." Liam says with a pout.

"Of course he doesn't mind." Niall quips.

"I call his bed." Richard shouts.

"I call my bed." Niall calls out.

"I call his bed and Richard can have the couch." Zayn speaks as he puts Richard in a headlock.

"I call Niall's bed with him if he doesn't mind." Liam asks.

"Course not mate." Liam smiles and says thank you.

"Why are you guys even debating this? Of course I get his bed." Harry finally says. Louis folds his arms; amused.

"I don't even have a choice do I?" Louis laughs and suddenly he's being attacked by Richard who kisses him all over his face.

"Mate when you will realize that when it comes to us; there is no other choice." Richard kisses one more time. Louis laughs and pushes the man off of him but he's still smiling as he looks to Harry and replies.

"Nah, never stood a chance." Louis ducks his head down and misses the blush on Harry's cheeks.

"Women are so problematic. I'm telling you." Richard complains. They are all sitting around in a circle passing around vodka, and wine, to each person when they talk. Everyone gets to complain about something and when it's your turn you have to take a swig before you start talking.

"They are problematic. I'm so glad I'm gay." Zayn nods.

"Zee, did you miss the part where you're bisexual?" Harry laughs. Zayn frowns and pouts out his bottom lip while he looks to Harry.

"No I've sworn off women. Only into guys now." Zayn sticks out his bottom lip. Harry raises a brow and smirks over at Richard.

"Oh and since when did you decide to make this decision hmm?" Richard raises a brow. Zayn seems to mull it over.

"Today. I've just decided to swear off women because they are so problematic like Richard said." The room laughs when Richard pats his tipsy friend on the back.

"You two are cute together; when are you going to turn over to the gay side as well Rich?" Harry asks innocently and Louis is so amused by all of this. Harry is anything but innocent, don't let those doe eyes fool you.