family reunion

it was about two weeks after the school trip and they were know a week into summer, so far the most tanjiro and nezuko had done was go and visit some of their friends but they were mostly chilling in the house, nezuko loved this because tanjiro wasn't in anymore danger this way.

But this time, there aunt who is barely ever home, came back home and told the both of them that they were going to a family reunion.

While tanjiro was curious about who the rest of there family was since he had only ever been with his nezuko, his mom, and aunty, nezuko on the other hand was pissed because these people who had never even wanted to meet them suddenly wanted the two of them at a family gathering, while all of it was bad the worst part is that they were going to be near tanjiro, who knows what they'll do to him, this is an emergency.

"I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom!" Nezuko yelled, before running up the stairs.

Nezuko made sure the bathroom door was locked before going onto her phone and texting the emergency chat.

(Also Imma try to make it more like a chat know)

Chat name:tanjiro protection squad.

Nezuko: guys I need help, my Aunty just came in and told us that were going to a family reunion.

Inosuke: what's the problem with that?

Shinobu: ara~ara inosuke you stupid idiot, If you had payed attention to what nezuko earlier this year you would know that they have never met the rest of the family so who knows what they'll do to tanjiro, meaning this is a big emergency.

Kyojorou:what could we do to help?

Nezuko:get me a lot of cameras and Shinobu I might need some poison

Shinobu: Hai!

That afternoon before they left Shinobu snuck in the supplies that nezuko needed and nezuko added them into her bag, while attaching a camera onto tanjiro secretly.

Then after a quick nap they took off...

Nezuko hated this place more and more, the closer they got to where their aunty was taking them the farther they got from the town they live in.

Or In other words the farther they get away from where tanjiro will be loved and protected, this made nezuko freak out even more since it would only be her protecting tanjiro, it took everything in her to not go up to her aunty and demand that they don't go.

When they did finally get there, nezuko made sure to take a picture of it so if an emergency did happen everyone would know where it was.

There aunty first brought them to the head of the family, who was an old grandma that was probably alive at the time of demons, it only made nezuko more worried.

the grandma introduced them to everyone else before leaving them to hang out with the kids...

this was awkward.

extremely awkward, tanjiro and nezuko have never met any of these children so it was pain weird, then out of the blue on of the children started to talk to them.

"hey you! you guys are {random moms name, im lazy I know} children, mommy told me that your mom was a whore" while tanjiro shifted his head in confusion since nezuko never let anyone say that word around himself.

Nezuko on the other hand was pissed, they would dare call the person who gave birth to tanjiro a whore! That was almost as bad as if tanjiro got a paper cut.

Nezuko calmly asked the boys name, and nailed it into her head so both him and his mom can die in the most brutal way possible.

When tanjiro asked what it meant nezuko told him not to ask.

Soon enough they got called towards where the grown up table is, apperantly their "family" wanted something from them.

"The reason why we called you out here today, was because we wanted to talk about your trust fund that your mom set up" said the grandma, nezuko's eyes narrowed she knew where this was going.

"Since your mom had a lot of money and only left it in her will that you two would get the money, we thought it was a little unfair since we raised her, so were going to be taking most of the money for ourselves but first we need your signature" she said.

Nezuko was bursting with rage, these people wanted to take away something that clearly belonged to tanjiro, the perfect angel who needed to be protected at all costs, this was worse than the time tanjiro got beat up and that was a lot.

But rather than arguing nezuko got an ingenious plan, "of course!" Nezuko said with a fake  bright smile.

Tanjiro didn't exactly know what was going on so he just followed nezuko's lead and signed the paper with her.

Afterwards there aunty pulled them away and apologized because she didn't know that they wanted them for this and said she would never let the family near them again.

On the way home tanjiro asked nezuko why she agreed so easily and nezuko told him that they were bad people who would probably hurt them if they didn't agree which is why their mom was never close with them.

For the most part that was true but nezuko was going to hurt them a lot worse.

When they got back home there aunty had to leave for work right away, nezuko didn't mind in fact it was easier for her to do her work know.

It was about six a clock so nezuko made some food for tanjiro and put some sleeping medicine into it so she could do was must be done.

The moment he was out nezuko set him on the couch with only the fluffeist pillows behind his head and a warm blanket wrapped around his body.

Suddenly a ding came from nezuko's phone and she smirked very yandere like when she saw what it was.

Shinobu:so who are we killing?

Nezuko:the entire family.

(Ok I'm to tired and lazy to write what happens next so pretend that they killed the entire family minus the aunt in the most brutal way and since there were no more heirs tanjiro and nezuko would get all of the money)

It was now one in the morning and nezuko slipped through the door, she smiled when she saw tanjiro still sleeping peacefully.

She carried him upstairs and into his room, then took a picture of his sleeping face for her wallpaper.

Nezuko then sang him a song that he sang her they day she lost control as a demon and tried to eat someone.

It was also a way of calming herself down, because every passing day the world became more and more dangerous for tanjiro meaning there was a higher chance of him getting hurt, this was something she could not allow.

Not now not ever.

Ok end, (btw do you think everyone is yandere enough?)

Tashio secrets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-the only reason nezuko even liked her mom is because she gave birth to tanjiro

-inosuke didn't like being called stupid

-tanjiro and nezuko are technically know rich