True Dispair

Nagito was tied up to a chair with his clothing fitting snuggly onto his body. Agreeing to your to this many days ago this had been pure heaven. Being stuffed to his absolute limit by his master and being a mere servant to you. His close friend, went back to the old times having his classic white shirt with black pants and dark green jacket. His jacket was zipped close and his round belly was pressing against it. The lights turned on him cueing Nagito to raise his head to look at you with a smile.
"Another round master~"
He had a dark blush on his face watching you pull in three carts with lots of delicious food on them. Nagitos mouth scattered licking his lips a glutton for this so-called "despair"
"Make sure you eat every crumb"
You spoke before feeding Nagito what he calls hope food to keep him hooked onto this.
Nagito being an obedient little boy he ate this hope cake leaning into your hand and licking it making sure to finish every crumb enjoying this new feeling. His arms were tied behind the back of the chair and his ankles tied to the legs of the chair. You feed Nagito another slice of cake with him repeating the action leading into the gluttonous actions and him wanting and needing more of these hope sweets. You blush as you feel him the rest of the hope cake letting naruto lick the crumbs off of your fingers. You soon grab some cinnamon rolls and began to feed them to him one by one.
Nagito ate the treats the frosting slowly sliding down your fingers as he did his best to eat everything. You gave him more and more around seventeen or even more cinnamon rolls and that got the man to start to moan his jacket strained against his belly. You soon grabbed one gallon of heavy cream pouring into his mouth. Nagito eagerly drank it with his jacket straining more and more agents his belly feeling it get fuller and fuller. Nagito soon emptied it and began to softly exhale with finishing all of the heavy creams. He soon gets relieved as you begin to feed Nagito hope brownies and cupcakes. From the large container that contains 24 cupcakes and 24 brownies. He ate every last one of them especially when you had around three of those containers stacked up.
Nagito blushed and moaned feeling his belly strain heavily against his jacket with the zipper trying its best to stay together. The man licked his lips and leaned back a bit before two slices of cheesecake gets fed to him at once and all he could do now is complying while you feed him two cheesecakes at a time doubling it up to around eight cheesecakes letting him pick up every crumb hearing the man moan from the tightness of his jacket. Grabbing two gallons of egg nog you open it and pour it into his mouth.
Nagito drank it moaning as he felt his belly push agents his jacket with every swallow he took feeling it get tighter and tighter. You felt you should give him more and went with another two gallons. With Nagito responding with enjoyment as his jacket zipper holds on to dear life while his belly expands more and more but it hadn't busted open yet. Once you were done Nagito panted leaning back in his chair and groaning as he felt full with his jacket keeping his belly bound back in a tight small jacket. You blush at the sight of it and began to pull up one more cart pushing the now emptied one away. You soon placed a funnel into the man's mouth picking up a large pot of baked beans and pouring it into the funnel.
Magi blushed as he drank the beans with a growing dark blush moving his legs. He drank through the put that had enough beans for 20 people you took the funnel out of his mouth and placed it on the cart. A large pop was heard but nothing else happened, you took out the funnel placing it to the side before grabbing one out of ten lasagna trays feeding them all to nagito. You watch as he becomes needier for the food knowing he is feeling full but wants more inside of him. This brought a smile to your face before grabbing around five rolls of mints feeding them all to the Ultimate lucky student. After that, you soon poured some soda into his mouth around four liters.
Nagito drank all four groanings softly as he felt his jacket get tighter hearing another pop but it wasn't enough. Nagito blushed a dark red looking up at you wanting more food to be filled with more hope.
You smiled as you began to bring out a massive pot of spaghetti fit for 10 people. Along with the bloating belly, you began to feed him the entire pot watching him eat it all licking his lips. Another pop was heard before you grabbed a plate of around 24 burritos feeding it to him one by one watching the zipper struggle to keep it close. You soon began to pour in three gallons and one-two liters of egg nog pouring that into the man's mouth.
Nagito drank the egg not groaning as he tried to drink the egg not as much as he could. Drinking through both gallons and when the last drop was gone the zipper on his jacket busted open his belly pouring through the zipper forcing it to open to the top as his belly pushed forward. His button soon popped and his shirt rose to have his belly peek from under it. Nagito blushed as he lets out a deep belch with his belly being freed with more space in his get. He spread his legs as he leaned down witnessing his large belly before looking over to the other cart.
You start to rub his pale belly having nagito suck in his belly To reconnect his zipper to unzip his jacket and give him some more freedom. Since there was one more cart left mostly filled with liquids you decide to give him some more hope. You soon placed a funnel into nagitos mouth pouring in one gallon of heavy cream into the funnel followed by some milk and thick protein shakes and egg nog and some lard with melted butter.
Nagito being a good boy drinking every single gallon his belly reaching outwards his sleeves getting tighter his chest softer and his pants tighter. His love handles getting softer and rounder as his shirt began to roll up more past his belly button. He moves his legs to the side for his belly to take up more and more space on his lap till everything was gone. He panted and huffed feeling your soft hands on his pale belly rubbing it in circles patting it and jiggling it around causing him to let out a few burps.
"So much hope~ this is so amazing you agreed to do this to a fat slob like me~"
He spoke smiling as he leaned back watching you rub his belly as he began to feel tired.
"So much hope. I'll be filled with even more soon"
He spoke as he slowly began to fall asleep. You began to get up and leave the room turning off the light and leaving to prepare for dessert.