Shaurya- anokhi.... Listen to me .... Pls...

Anokhi- it's done sir...(pointing at his hand) I will send a coffee by Chhotu....

She stands up.... And turns to leave... But winces in pain... As her feet has also burnt by the coffee....

Shaurya- anokhi.... Sit.... Let me Apply ointment atleast....

Anokhi looks at him.... And smiles sadly....

Anokhi- thank you so much sir.... But I m fine.... I m used to this type of wounds.... It will be healed by some days.... But some wounds will always in heart....

She turs and leaves in pain.... While shaurya looks at her retreating figure....

Shaurya- shaurya.... What you did...? Don't you have mind Shaurya.... ? You were supposed to talk about you and her.... Not about that anmol ..... You messed up everything.....

He throws the thing from table....

Shaurya- calm down shaurya....

He takes a deep breath.... He moves his hand in his hairs....

Shaurya- you did wrong, Shaurya..... She is right... What is wrong if she talks to him....? He is her frnd.... And I m her professor....

He sighs...

Shaurya- but I have to talk to her.... I want help.... Yes... Kanchan... Ab vohi madad kar skti hai....

He leaves from there in rush for Saberwal Mansion.....

•••••••

After coming from his cabin.... Anokhi rushes to canteen.... She picks her bag..... Pummy aunty sees her leaving....

Pammi aunty- anokhi.... Where are you going???

Anokhi- vo.. aunty.... I m not feeling well... I have mild headache... So going to hostel.....

Pammi- but... Here is a lot works....

Anokhi- pls aunty.... I won't be able to do .... Pls let me go....

Pammi- ok... Go...

Anokhi- thank you....

And she leaves....

•••••••

SIAC hostel....

Anokhi comes to her room.... She firstly lock the room door.... And then sent a msg to Reema telling that she will not come out of the room as she is having a bad headache.... And she will sleep....

Then she switched off her phone..... And throws it in bed....

She then throws every single things from her room on the floor.....

Anokhi- aaahhhhhhh..... How could he say this to me.... How....??

She sits on the floor and she puts her head on her knee and cries.....

Anokhi- I like him.... I like you Shaurya..... But how could you say this .... That I and anmol.... How..... ? Is this your thinking about me....?

She cries more and more..... And she falls asleep there....

••••••••

Saberwal Mansion.....

Shaurya enters in the mansion..... And searches for kanchan.... But he didn't find her anywhere.....

He goes to Gayatri...

Gayatri- Shaurya.... What happened?

Shaurya- chachi... Where is kanchan...?