2

The Child

"Carson wake up"Joey says shaking the half house elf awake.

"morning" Carson looks up to see Narcissa leaving the room and Joey in her face.

"what" she says annoyed.

"we're gonna get to the bottom of this dobby, i mean Carson." Joey says correcting herself.

Together they leave the Slytherin dorms and into the common room.

"ew Lucius look who it is." one of the girls say to the blonde man pointing to them.

"half breed." he mutters giving carson a death stare.

Carson is very scared because Lucius looks scarier than Draco ever was or is going to be.She stands there frozen as Lucius walks over to her and Narcissa looking scared.

Lucious kicks carson in the stomach saying nothing as carson falls to the ground on top of a random house elf.

"ow" the house elf says standing up, looking 4 inches shorter.

"ow" Carson says standing up and clutching her stomach as joey picks her up and runs away.

They arrive in the great hall with Carson back on her feet. Joey looks around and sees the 4 boys over at the Gryffindor table. Carson takes joey over to sit at the Slytherin table.

"Carson I have to go to the toilet." Joey says sneaking away. She walks over to the Gryffindor table and says hi to the 4 boys since they like her more than Carson.

"Hi boys" she says leaning on the table.

"hi" they all respond.

Joey sits down between remus and peter.

"hey what's your name again?" she says asking peter.

"peter"

"right"

"can i sit with you guys my friend over there is very embarrassing" she says looking over at Carson who's eating her eggs through her nostrils.

"HELLO EVERYBODY." Riley Mathews yells running around as she sits at the Hufflepuff table smiling to herself.

"what's her deal." Joey asks the boys.

"we don't know she just showed up one day and started talking about some rileytown and maya." Remus says.

"HELLO EVERYONE." another girl says walking in confidently and starts singing.

"IM TRINA VEGA, CHICAGOOOO." She starts singing as everyone covers theyre ears and leaves for theyre next class.

"bye peter." Joey says to him.

"oh hi joey, you were in the bathroom for a long time." Carson says with egg yolk hanging out of her nose.

Carson wipes off the egg and the bread crumbs and puts them on her head.

"Joey i have to go to the toilet too now." she says dragging joey to the nearest house elf restroom.

They enter the restroom and see a girl in there washing her hands in the sink and shaking her ass.

"chicagooo" she sings whispering to herself.

Carson looks back to see joey ran out of the bathroom at the sight of her and is now standing by the door.

Carson goes into the stall and does her business.

"ARE YOU OK CARSON?" joey says yelling into the bathroom.

"AAAAIIIIAAAAEEEUGGGHHH." Carson starts screaming from inside the stall.

"JOEY HELP." she screams again.

Joey doesn't want to be involved so she runs away to whatever class she wants because she never actually got a schedule.

She ended up running into the same classroom as the marauders, leaving Carson in the bathroom.

"AAAAAA" carson says still screaming even though nobody's coming in.

she decides since the stall is too small to go out to the bathroom floor.

"AAAAHHHH" she still screams feeling immense pain.

she's now laying on the bathroom floor spread out, hoping no one comes in.

Riley Mathews walks into the restroom.

"Aaaaaa, MAYA" she screams running out, flailing her arms.

All of the sudden the pain stops.

"waaaa." carson hears and looks down to see she just gave birth.

"WHAT THE FUCK." she yells picking up the crying baby. She walks over to the stall, throws the baby in the toilet and flushes it.

"bye bye baby." she says with a evil smile on her face.

Carson had no idea who's baby it could be since she thought she was a virgin.She then remembered 8 months ago when she fell on a house elf's crotch, breaking her hymen.

"oh" she says as she realizes it was the random house elf's baby.

"oh well." she says as she walks to her class like nothing happened.

"i'll name the dead baby, hmmmm i'll name it, Aurora Rose Malfoy." She says to herself walking into a classroom.