Snippet from part 1

It was the early morning after a rainy day when the air had an earthy fresh scent and the mood was fairly chilled and cozy,  a young boy was slowly waking up and falling back to his dreams cuddling back into his thick comforter, hands searching for his brothers to snuggle into, he found one of them sleeping on there stomach with soft snores coming from his drooling mouth, he moved closer to him, his skin was very soft and warm, he then reached out to the other one blindly patting the bed when he could not find the other person he popped his head up to search for his younger brother only to find him sleeping with his glasses tilted lying in an awkward position on a bean bag with an open book in his arms, he was leaning on to the sliding doors, which was one of his favorite spots to read.

Sighing to himself the young lad pulls himself out of the warm bed and patters up to his brother swaying a little bit slightly disoriented from sleep to awaken him, his brother who was very cold to touch, Marcel jolts awake and gives a confused bleary look to Harry who then pulls him up and leads him back to there bed and pulls the duvet over them

The 10yr old's huddle close; the eldest, who is named Edward, puts his arm around Marcel's waist and pulls him closer and Harry snuggles from the other side trying to warm his youngest triplet soon, marcel recognizing how cold he actually was plastered himself to the eldest who was always warmer. Edward in his childish sleepy voice whispers 'why you cold marcy' , 'i dozed off while reading Eddiee' Edward hums to his triplet's whiney reply, turns around and pulls him closer to his chest to warm him up a bit more.

The brothers lay there for a while before they start getting hungry, they do there morning routines and go to the kitchen in search for food but there mum was awake, lucky for them, and already had a start on there breakfast, "Good morning babies" Anne said, when she spotted her very cuddly looking sons walk up to her, Harry goes straight into his mothers arms to get his morning cuddles and Marcel follows right after him, wrapping themselves sleepily around there mother's waist while Edward has his toast in his mouth while searching the lower cabinets for his juice glass, later after having there breakfast-while Marcel was being reprimanded by there mother for reading his books past his bedtime;  there mother soon had to leave to get to her job after kissing there heads and telling them there grandpa would be here soon and to wake there sister up if they needed something and then only after a bit more of cuddles could she drive off in her SUV towards the city.