Some explaining to do

You saw him but  refused to give in  knowing this was some kind of mind bend " Hello are you alright" Link said "what kind of fantasy has my mind came up with this time" was your responce "what are you talking about Im as real as you would think of yourself look its getting dark lets go to my place in Hyrule Castle" Link said '' sure Link " you responded " what how did you know" he said surprised " I will explain later can we just go and also my name is [y/n] " you said calmly but on the inside I wanted to kiss him and fu- brain what the fuck is wrong with you anyways he led me to his room in Hyrule Castle but not before being confronted by the overlord you mean lovely princess of Hyrule In other words the entire world was under HER control yeah because last time that happened we totally didnt break out into war anyways she said " Link who is this" Link said " oh Zelda this poor young boy was lying in Hyrule Field and I decided because he didnt have a place to stay I decided to take him here if that is okay with you of course" Link replied " but of course you will have to share a room because we have a rapid influx of knights and we only have your room left" Zelda said " okay thanks Zelda" we turned away and once we entered the room he shut the door and said to me " can you explain what you said in the field" you simply replied '' you wont beleive me but okay let us start from the beginning "