Chapter 5

Ashton's POV:

"So what should our project be on?" Maya spoke.

"Huh?"

She giggled. "You know I would say my eyes are up here but, you were looking at them."

I felt my cheeks flush. I heard her laugh. "You're adorable."

How can a girl like her be so confident and not nervous about what she's going to say. Compared to her, I'm shy. I would never have the courage to call someone adorable or pretty or the way her eyes are just so blue--

"Ash?"

I cleared my throat. "Right, uh, I was thinking for our English project well, she said we can choose any topic we want?"

She nodded.

"Well let's try something different. How about... how someone breaks free... like from their shell you know? And maybe how it effects them along the way."

"You're a genius." She smiled.

"Ugh I know, I'm fabulous." I flipped my hair.

She giggled as I smiled. "You sure are."

I blushed again. "So when do we start our project?"

"I'll go over to yours today if you want?"

"Y-yeah, sure."

She smiled as the bell rang. "Great! Bye Ashton see you later." And she was gone.

I was nervous of her coming over. I've never worked with anyone especially a girl. Usually I would do it myslef since partners would be a waste of my time, but this was different. I was nervous because I never had to bring a girl home and this is the first time I will.
.
"You're having a girl over? My god, where has the time gone. Ashy you're growing up too fast." Calum teased as he fake cried on my shoulder.

"Shut up." I muttered.

"Bro, I'm kidding but seriously if you ever do end up with her... just saying, she's hot."

"Calum!"

He shrugged. "It's the truth."

"You're not so bad yourself." I heard a voice and turned around to see Maya standing there.

"Oh uhm," Calum suddenly seemed nervous.

"What's the matter cute cheeks? Scared to speak up now, are we?" His cheeks were pink and I just wanted to laugh at his face. "It's pretty interesting considering I saw you a couple days ago at that party practically getting naked and--"

"Okay, okay. Wow. I'll keep my mouth shut." Calum mumbled.

"I'm Maya by the way." She stook her hand out.

Calum looked at her hand as if it were some strange object. She laughed.

"What? You're not gonna shake my hand? I don't bite."

"Calum." He shook her hand and suddenly smiled, "you think I have cute cheeks?"

"Alright," she rolled her eyes, "I'm going to take Ashton with me, so I won't have to feed your ego."

I giggled as Calum followed behind. She turned around and smiled at me. "I like your laugh."

"Please, it's the worst sound that can ever come out of me."

"Well, I think it's unique. It's quite something and I like it."

I blushed.

"Oi, quit flirting with my friend." Calum told Maya which made me blush even more.

"It's not flirting, Calum. It's called an opinion There's a difference between opinions and   flirting. You should look it up sometime."

He huffed as I laughed.
.
.
.
Hellooo

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and the crack video and laughed as much as I did cuz let's be honest. ...

LMFAOOOing was all you were doing...

BYYYYYYE :)

-bestfriendsforeverf-