Final Transmission

Week 4.....

Many have died. Much to The Wild Ones joy, most were the government. Blood coated the streets, bodies littered the pavement. Andy stepped back from the body in front of him and looked out at the war they created. It's almost over, he thought.

It was insanity in area 15. People were mercilessly killing other people. The Government were down to their last few men. Everyone froze when the sound of the speakers chimed through the area.

This is to be our final transmission. The rebles have defeated our illustrious army's, they have damaged our intention of ugly and defiant malevelance. All that we love and care for will sink into the abyss and into a dark age. Made more sinister and perhaps more protracted by the light of perverted science and rebelion. The hole route and heavy core will perish in starving captivity, you will never win your freedom, you can not escape......... F. E. A. R.

Family's came out of there homes and joined the rebles in a large group. They all looked at each other for a moment, smiles slowly appearing on their faces, before they all cheered in victory. They had won. They were free. For now.

So what do you think? This story is completely based off the new Black Veil Brides Wretched and Divine album, I love it, it's awesome. Tell me if you like it in the comments or tell me what I need to change and I will.

LuvAndPandaHugs~