011. new friends

flynn was confused, they clicked random things and pressed random keys

"no! you press the letter 's' on your stream deck." aurora explained.

the two were on a vc, while aurora explained how to start and such. of course, flynn bought games and even downloaded discord for the sake of aurora teaching them.

"okay is it going?"

"yeah, i grandmafied it for you because you probably don't know how to do anything else..."

"gee, thanks. what game should i play?"

"i told you, i'm not here to tell you everything, i'm here to help you stream."

"okay uh, what about roblox?"

"sure..."

"what should my user be? should my user be 'iluv_wallows'?"

"that sounds like a child made that user."

"okay, well, it's my user now."

what flynn didn't know was how many people were watching, they turned off the view count since aurora told them to, they didn't want the extra pressure.

aurora advertised their channel, and so did s, which caused them to get from one viewer, to about over a hundred so far.

"okay, so, i'm not good at socializing, what if i have to talk to my audience but i have nothing to talk about? i only have good conversations with you."

"relax, get to know your chat, start small, um, ask them your favorite color and just start there." aurora suggested.

"okay, what's everyone's favorite color?"