Chapter 152: Impatient

Magsimula sa umpisa

I moan loudly at the feeling, Bucky's mouth swallowing most of it, but not enough for Steve not to hear it. 

Steve's tongue starts working on my clit, moving quickly and sending me into ecstasy as he enters another finger inside me. 

Bucky's hand moves from around my throat down to my breasts, cupping and groping them roughly before playing with my nipple. 

His metal fingers roll the hardened bud between them and pinches, earning a mewl out of me. 

I arch my back into his hold as Steve's tongue moves against my clit more rapidly and the pace of his fingers picks up. 

"Fuck, Stevie," I moan as his fingers start pounding me more hastily, "Fuck, it feels so good, please don't stop." 

Bucky kisses down my neck, biting and nipping at my skin before sucking harshly, leaving love bites all the way down. It makes me whine and I jolt slightly when Steve bites my clit, making me clench around his fingers. 

Steve chuckles against my pussy, "She's already clenching around me, Buck. Guess she really is needy." 

Bucky looks up at me from his spot on my neck and smirks at me, "That true, doll? You gonna come already? We barely even started." 

I whimper at his words and when Steve moves his tongue from side to side on my clit I feel my stomach contracting at the feeling. 

Bucky moves down my body with the smirk still planted on his face. He licks my skin as he goes down before wrapping his lips around my nipple, sucking and biting slightly. The entire thing is making me come undone rapidly. 

"Ahh, fuck!" I moan loudly and I clench around Steve's fingers again, harder this time. I know he feels it because in a split second he pushes a third inside me and it makes me cry out. 

The stretch is exquisite and when Bucky says, "There's our good girl. Come for us, doll, let go," I come loudly, my body trembling as I do. 

I pant and whine as Steve continues his movements, guiding me through my orgasm, and when he slows down a little and moves up, standing between my legs, he mumbles, "I would give you another one but I can't wait anymore. I need to feel you around me." 

He quickly leans down, hovering over me, and I feel his cock sliding between my slick folds for only a moment before he enters me. I moan as I feel him, my walls clenching around him because I barely had time to come down from my orgasm, and he groans loudly as he enters me. 

His pace starts out slow and controlled, and I look up at him as I moan. He's watching me intensely, his eyes never leaving mine, while Bucky continues sucking and biting my nipple. 

I feel Steve's cock throb and pulse inside me as he picks up the pace, groaning when he feels me clench around him again. 

"Fuck. So good. I'll never get tired of this," he grunts as he fucks me and it makes Bucky chuckle, his mouth around my nipple. He pulls away for only a moment, "Me neither. She's so fucking good to us. She was made for us Stevie," and then his mouth is back on my nipple. 

I whimper at his words and I can see the look on Steve's face as he starts fucking me harder. 

I tilt my hips up to meet his thrusts and he growls as I do, fucking me deeper because of it. 

"Fuck," he growls, "What do you want, baby? You want to suck Bucky's cock or you want both of us?" 

That makes Bucky look up at me and I'm panting as I say, "Both, always both. Please. Need you both so fucking much."