a date with yaoyorozu.

>    you and momo have a very calm dynamic, so of course your dates will be relaxing! however, that doesn't mean you two don't get up to shenanigans!

>    this time, it's a museum date! the two of you have been planning this date for a while, so you dress up for it! momo gets the help of her friends (even kaminari) to dress up just for you.

>   y'all arrive at the museum pretty early. both of you want to spend as much time viewing beautiful art as possible!

>   you have a playlist dedicated to momo, and you two listen to it together while wandering through the museum.

>   like uraraka, momo really likes holding your hand! however, she's not really comfortable with pda, so expect a lot of brushing fingers!

>   if you're an artist, she'll sit down with you while you draw inspiration from the art there! if the two of you are alone, she'll even rest her head on your shoulder!

>   when one of you gets hungry, the two of you go to the museum cafe. you either chat about anything and everything, or you sit in silence, relaxing in the other's presence.

>   you get each other gifts from the museum gift shop! you get momo a book, and she gets you a bracelet!

>   the both of you head back to the dorms before it gets too late (since aizawa doesn't tolerate rule-breaking)

>   you end the day by cuddling in the common room after everyone heads to bed and drinking some tea!