"I don't. I'm just hoping Auradon screwed your mind and you won't make an empty promise." Greta said.

"I can't make any promises. But what I know is I will do my best." Jay said not wanting to get her hopes up.

"Good enough for me. You and your crew better do quickly and leave, before your parent find out another way, that you're on the isle." Greta said.

"We will. Thank you." Jay said before paying the exit fee and left.

Jay left the insanely weird looking building and thought about his next move.

Evie, Mal, and Carlos wouldn't be done by then cause they'd still be looking for Zevon. So Jay knew that he had some time to spare.

And what better way to spend it than going to see an old friend.

His last words to her kept ringing in his head.

"I'm leaving and you probably won't see me again."

He sighed at the memory as he started heading to that part of the isle. Taking alleyway staying away from main Streets so he doesn't get seen.

When he got to there, he decided to search from higher grounds. He decided to check from the building where he and Haylee first met and to his surprise, there was already a strawberry blonde sitting on the bed on the roof.

She was staring at the streets and fidgeting the bracelet Jay got for her.

"Isn't that a bit too small for your wrist?" Jay's voice asked from behind her.

Haylee turned towards him and gave a watering laugh. "Jay?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Jay asked acting annoyed.

"Jay!" Haylee exclaimed as she ran to him and gave him a hug.

Jay returned the hug and kissed the side of her head.

(I know that seems romantic but it isn't. Just a gesture that shows he cares)

"So what happened with you and Zevon after I left?" Jay asked as they both sat on a bed.

"I thought he would confess his feelings for you and maybe something would happen from there." Jay said.

"He already confessed to me when we were 14 but I told him that I liked you." Haylee said.

"No wonder he started becoming hostile towards me." Jay realized.

"Yeah after you left we broke up too. Something about me sleeping with you?" Haylee said

"Oh sorry. He saw the hickeys on my neck and asked me if I slept with you. I was already annoyed and I didn't exactly tell him yes but I didn't tell him no either." Jay said.

"Oh well I kinda did the same thing. I was really frustrated that you were leaving and then he came asking me stupid question. And I told him that I did sleep with you.........hold on what are you doing here?" Haylee asked.

"Zevon kidnapped my girlfriend and we thought he was on the isle so we came to rescue her." Jay explained.

"We? Girlfriend?" Haylee asked hiding her disappointment.

"Yeah." Jay said.

"Oh. What's she like?" Haylee asked.

"She's incredible, smart, super cute..... doesn't matter." Jay said when he realized that Haylee wasn't really thrilled about the subject. And thinking about her just made him miss her more.

"Why would Zevon kidnap her?" Haylee asked.

"Because he is a psychopath hell-bent on ruining my life." Jay said.

"I feel like this is my fault." Haylee said.

"Well technically...." Jay started before she glared at him.

"Anyway I need to go. That bastard's still with my girlfriend somewhere. Do you have any idea where else he could be? If he isn't here at the isle where else does he know?" Jay asked.

"I don't know." Haylee answered.

"Well best get going." Jay said.

"Good luck. I hope you find them." Haylee said as she smiled.

Jay smiled back. "I'd like you to meet her. You have a lot in common. I'll try my best to get you to Auradon. I promise."

"I'll look forward to that." Haylee said.

"Good bye for now." Jay said.

"Bye genie boy." Haylee said as she smirked.

Jay rolled his eyes before he left.

Jay got back to the hideout and Mal and Carlos were already there.

"Where's Evie?" Jay asked.

As if on cue, Evie walked in.

"Anything?" Evie asked them.

"He's not on the isle." Jay said.

"Really!?" Mal said exasperated.

"Yeah let's go back. We can't waste anytime." Jay said as they left the isle.

He may have not found Lonnie but he fixed some old bonds and that made him a bit happier.

Zevon where the hell did you take my girl?  just hold on a little more Lonnie. I'll find you.