Teenage fantasies

Start from the beginning

Pulling the pencil out of her mouth, Ellie stood up, her eyes not leaving Sirius' face, and the handsome boy was left rather deflated. Though, he didn't have long to worry about her moving away, for James was gasping in horror.

"What have you done to him?!" The messy haired boy cried, and Sirius found himself in wide-eyed panic.

"What has she done to me?!" Standing up in unison with James, Sirius' tone mirrored his brother's, both the boys equally freaking out. When James had no explanation, Sirius grabbed a hold of his arms firmly to shake him into some sense. Though the messy haired boy was lost staring at his face.

"It's a good look, Pads." Remus commented, stifling his laughter, which only seemed to set Peter off too.

"What have you done to me?!" Repeating the question, Sirius whirled round on Ellie - she was just batting her eyelashes at him innocently.

Without another word, he raced up the boys' dormitories stairs, barrelling into their bathroom as soon as possible. The others were hot on his heels, James shaking his head furiously and mumbling to himself, whilst Remus and Peter began laughing hysterically. Ellie practically skipped the whole way, for she was more than happy with her handy work, and no one could convince her otherwise that she'd not just made the handsome Sirius Black, even more handsome.

Hardly daring to look at himself in the mirror, Sirius slowly let his eyes fall on his reflection, but what he found was not the horror that he'd expected. There was nothing stupid drawn on him, nor any irremovable words like the prank he'd thought she'd pulled. But instead, Ellie had given him eyeliner.

Smudged black eyeliner.

Turning on his friends who were all crowded in the doorframe of the tiny bathroom, his expression was completely unreadable. Remus and Peter were somewhere in the back, both doubled over laughing, but that didn't matter to him. And neither did James, who was staring at him with his jaw dropped, still shaking his head. Instead, all he cared about was the look on Ellie's face, and the beautiful girl was practically beaming.

"I love it." She stated vehemently, grin not faltering once.

Hair tied up in that perfectly untidy way that she adored and now eyes shining the brightest silver they ever had done, framed just right with the eyeliner, Ellie could firmly state Sirius Black had never looked more beautiful. Even with the blank expression on his face, even if he hated it, she loved it. To her, the subtle smudge of black that was purposefully messy, acted as the final touch to his look. The hair, the earring, the leather jacket... and now the eyeliner too.

Stepping into the bathroom properly, Ellie placed herself beside him as she shoved the black eye pencil at him.

"It was Lily's, but I stole it for you, so you'll have to keep it a secret." Sirius took the eyeliner off her without a second thought, "I love it." She repeated.

The same words she'd said fourth year when she'd showed him how to tie up his hair; the same words she'd said last year when she pierced his ear; and now the same words she felt about the eyeliner.

"Me too." Sirius grinned before patting the top of the cabinet beside the sink, "Your turn?"

Ellie's expression mirrored his as she eagerly nodded her head, jumping up to sit where he was asking so that she was a better height. A giddy laughter fell from her lips as she wriggled to get comfortable and he set himself in-between her legs, one hand grabbing a hold of her chin. Biting her lip to suppress her excited squeals, Ellie gazed at Sirius like she never had done before, because this truly felt like the first time she'd had his sole attention since before summer. And she was revelling in it.