𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝑇𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟

Start from the beginning

But it doesn't matter, she hates me now, and I can't exactly blame her.

I've done so many horrible things to her.

The worst was when she saw me and grace together, I think that broke my heart more than it did hers.

I can always feel her presence, so when she entered the living room I knew she was there and had caught us. At first I was happy, I thought this was the one thing that might show she really cared. She didn't show any emotions before when I had hurt her, and her indifference hurt more than any other reaction she could give.

When she walked in I heard her breath hitch and thought this was the moment I was waiting for, she would show she still cared and I wouldn't miss her as much knowing that she did care about me no matter what I did.

But that's not what happened, she turned and left. Almost like she expected it from me, and that hurt more than anything. She seemed disappointed not sad. She didn't even seem to care it was Grace, one of her best friends, I know she knew she liked me, but I thought she would assume it wouldn't happen anytime soon. Neither did I if I'm honest, it was the first time I had been alone with a girl that wasn't Olivia, but when the opportunity arose I thought it would be good to get her to show that she still liked me and didn't like the idea of me with another girl.

It just seemed to make her care about me less though, she stopped trying to put effort into our friendship and just talked to Kacy. Hell, she talks to Logan more than me nowadays. If she walks into the kitchen when Kacy invited her over and sees me and Logan, she talks to Logan acts like I don't even exist.

She acts so cold now, like nothing matters and nothing makes her happy, but I've seen a few rare moments when she hadn't notice me and let herself be free. It's beautiful and I wish I didn't break that with me and her.

I hate that I broke my Angel, but she will always be that no matter how broken...

My Angel

~~~~~

"Kids we've got to go," I hear my dad shout from downstairs. Since Sam was off to work early this morning and my dad had the day off, he was going to take me and Kacy to school.

Wait, how was Liv getting there?

I refrained from asking the question since everyone seemed to think me and Liv didn't care about each other anymore. I have no idea where she stands with me, but I will always worry for her even if she hates me. It is her first day at Middle school, so I am slightly concerned with how she'll settle in.

Me and Kacy made our way over to where dad stood next to car and climbed in, but then Kacy's door opened, "Going to let me in Kace."

Was that Olivia?

I don't know why I'm trying to tell myself there's a chance it isn't, my mind could recognize her presence from a mile away.

I felt Kacy shift next to me but I refused to look at her. I knew the second I looked into those eyes my efforts to push her away would completely disappear. She has this way to make any person melt like putty in her hands.

But would it really so bad to melt at the hands of Olivia, my Angel.

If you really thought about, I didn't need to push her away anymore. We would be together for 2 more years, not be together for a year, then 3 years together after that. I haven't worked out how I would survive that year, but things always clicked closer to the time.

A sharp deep voice broke me from my thoughts "Have a good day at school you lot!" We all said our thanks and I told dad I had try-outs for basketball after school, so I could walk home since it takes 25 minutes.

All three of us made our way over to the school. I noticed a few people staring at what seems to be Liv. So I gave into the moment of weakness and looked over.

Wow.

She really does get more beautiful each day.

Olivia had curled her white hair in loose ringlets, similar to the day we first met, and pulled some back into a light blue clip. Her clothes are gorgeous too. She's wearing a light purple dress held up by two little straps with white flowers, and it seemed become loose at the bottom so it could flow around her knees.

It feels weird to have to see people staring at her. When we last went to school together everyone there was still too young to notice girls, but it seems that's not the case now. Only I should be allowed to look at her like that. These guys don't even know her, and they don't even want to know her. It's not fair.

With my face contorted in anger, I stormed off to homeroom. I guess she's the one who managed to make me jealous of her and not me making her jealous. It's weird how things end up happening.

 It's weird how things end up happening