JJ IMAGINE/ONESHOT

This is a JJ imagine/onesot thingy aha! Hope you enjoy it!

JJ IMAGINE/ONESHOT:

Today, i was planning on seeing my boyfriend, JJ. We only started going out a day ago. But i had believed it was love at first sight, I was upstairs just finishing my make up when i heard the doorbell go off. I quickly jumped up, grabbed my handbag and sprinted downstairs, i flung open the door and their stood my beautiful boyfriend. "Hey gorgeous" he said almost immediately after i had opened the door. "Heyy" I replied softly. I pecked the side of his cheek and we started walking. He gently reached down for my hand and we had soon locked our fingers together. We had decided to go to the park, so thats where we went. We sat on a park bench and gazed around the park. After about 5 minutes of silence i looked at JJ, he was looking up at the clouds. So i joined him. I was just about to turn round to speak to him when his lips suddenly crashed on to mine. They were so soft, moist and perfect. I reached my arms behind his neck, while he wrapped his round my waist.

The kiss was perfect. I never wanted it to end.

AUTHORS NOTE!

I didnt make it go too far with JJ, because i would of thought he would treat his girlfriend gently. Not going too far. A relationship with JJ would be a very sweet, cute relationship.:)