Unworldly Warfare

Please recognize that I write these stories in Google Docs so they are not indented and spaced correctly.

"The Badlands? I'm guessing that's why he is called Bad, he's... the ruler of this section of land?" I asked as Sam nodded.
"Him and his few mercenaries... our friends who were controlled by the egg, which was the bacteria I talked about earlier, took over this world and eliminated almost everyone, we have about 5 people in our group other than you, but we have a plan to get another." Techno said as I looked down.
"Varek, the Aether in this world is similar, but only around 20 reside in it." Achillean said after finally being able to get a word in.
"Can you communicate with them?" I asked as he raised his arm.
"I can bring one here to communicate with you... but if I do any more then I will have to go there to balance it out." Achillean said as I put my hand on my forehead.
"Ghost things, you wouldn't understand, who should I bring here?" Achillean asked as Techno thought to himself.
"Tommy is brave, he could be a good choice." Sam said as Ranboo turned to him in shock.
"We don't need a "brave ghost". What we need is a leader, I say Schlatt or Tubbo. They were both presidents of L'manburg." Ranboo said as Techno turned around as well, amidst walking.
"Wilbur is the smartest man in our time... if we get him we would have a chance!" Techno said with his hand on his chest.
I thought to myself, we don't need bravery... Tommy, or whatever, is out of the picture.
"I'm sorry I need you to explain what you meant, smartest man? L'manburg? President?" I asked many questions as they explained it.
"Tommy and Will started a country until Schlatt came along and took over kicking them out. Will and Tommy came back with me to kill Schlatt and we won the war, Will being the smart man he is knowing nearly everything about his country he planted a bunch of TNT and said if it wasn't restored to what it once was, it would be blown up. Even with the death of Schlatt it didn't stop him, L'manburg was gone, and one of our friends killed Wilbur." Techno said as Ranboo intervened.
"Tubbo became the new president after the death of Schlatt and Will." Ranboo finished his sentence.
"We are coming up on the base now." Sam said as Achillean scratched his chin. We came upon iron gates that served as an entry point to a base.
"So who is it going to be?" Achillean said as I scratched my chin.
"Tommy is out of the picture, despite bravery, if he has no other aspects he is useless as a ghost, so come to a consensus and tell me when you are ready." I said as Sam dug up dirt and pulled a lever, the iron gates opened as a man with a golem mask entered the fray, the mask was gold and he had green eyes.
"Welcome to The Syndicate." Techno said as the golem masked man walked up to us.
"Was your mission successful?" He said as Techno stepped out of the way, introducing me.
"My name is Varek Mendoris... the real Varek Mendoris. I am here to help." I said as he refused to shake my hand.
"His home was personally destroyed by the other version of you ... this one here... his name is Foolish, he's a demi-god, he is very strong and wise. Varek saw his temple standing in the way of his work... so he destroyed it down to ash." Sam said as the golem masked figure turned away.
"You guys have a thing for masks, at least some of you." I said as I turned to Ranboo.
"I was heartbroken when you came along, not realizing it wasn't actually you. I am part Enderman, and I looked up to you as my king. The Last Ender King." Ranboo said as I scratched my chin.
"I will revert the changes he has done, and when it does happen... you will live in a paradise meant for each of you... I will make sure of it." I said as another person entered the fray. He wore a green and black cloak, he had long blonde hair and a hat with green and white stripes.
"You don't wear a mask either." I said as he held his hand out.
"My name is Philza... Phil for short. You must be another version of Varek Mendoris." I shook his hand.
"I don't wear a mask because everyone knows me, my identity is not something I require to hide." Phil said as Foolish took out a map.
"Phil here... is Will's father... he's the one that killed Will in that story I told you earlier." Techno said as Foolish closed the gate.
"He is also like... 300... 400 years old?" Ranboo said as Phil crossed his arms, my jaw dropped.
"You, you're a human... 400 years of age?" I asked, baffled. His age range exceeded mine as an Ardoni.
"I am 367 years old, though I feel as young as I always was." Phil said as I turned around and looked at the sandstone base.
"So this is this little resistance... fitting for me, I have been part of many resistances, this will hopefully be no different." I said as Foolish looked down at me.
"Bad was given powers by... well, you. He will be no easy foe to defeat." Sam said as he sat down and stuck his two netherite swords in the ground.
"You look weak, battle torn. You need some gear, and a weapon." Foolish said as he handed me a netherite helmet.
"I refuse to use anything that came from the depths of that hellish world." I said as Foolish shrugged.
"His skin is tough enough, he'll endure, but I do agree that you'll need a weapon. Songs are useful but they are no trusty sword." Ranboo said as he led me into the main base. Leading me to the armory full of weapons on the wall.
"They're all netherite. I refuse." I said as Ranboo put his hand on his chin. I sat there for a minute until I thought of an idea.
"Do you have a safe room, like a place that can survive like a giant explosion." I asked as Ranboo pointed his finger down the hall.
"Ten obsidian layers, Tubbo had enormous bombs called "nukes" and we made this bunker to survive them in case they got into the wrong hands." Ranboo said as I walked down there.
"Stay here, and go outside. Trust me." I said as Ranboo turned around.
"I need a diamond staff, for like a spear. Have your finest blacksmith make one when I return from this bunker." I said as Ranboo looked confused and slowly walked away. I walked down the hall, small statues of people resided in the openings of the walls.
"What's your plan?" Achillean appeared next to me as I kept walking, an opening in the obsidian wall opened with pistons, then closed when I entered.
"The Prime Songs have proven time and time again that they are flawed, but perhaps not useless..." I said as I put my arm out, Aggresium, Mobilium, Supporium, and Protisium energy flowed from it, into the air. The prime song cubes floated there.
"What happens if we turn them into a physical weapon." I said as Achillean gasped.
"It's not possible, time and time again, device after device we tried to destroy the prime songs, no one could." Achillean said as I looked at the songs, Achillean looked back at me.
"I am the God of the Ardoni... if songs are what make people Ardoni then I control songs too." I said as I stuck the four songs into a two by two grid.
"If I can... I am literally about to destroy energy... causing massive blowback... which is why I am in here." I said as Achillean crossed his arms.
"Good luck trying to carve a damn prime song." Achillean said as he disappeared.
"Well... four actually." I said as I held the songs up with my left hand, using telekinesis. The other hand I began carving. The songs began to crack... I felt restrained, it began causing energy to hit me into the wall like a tornado. All four songs' energy began to circle around the room like a washing machine. A rigid part of the Supporium Prime hit the floor, the other part glowing as one fourth of the head of the Prime Spear was carved. I felt my body being pressured beyond belief.
"I am your god! Enough denying me!" I yelled as the Mobilium Prime was carved. The other two songs remained. The Protisium song used its energy to protect itself as the Aggresium prime used its power to try to kill me.
"I am part of you... you cannot destroy me." I said as I carved the last two songs, the energy dissipated as the glowing spear head floated and landed in the palm of my hand.
"Wow... that's a specimen." Achillean said as he appeared, staring at the red, yellow, blue, and green spear head. The remainder of the Prime Songs on the ground flowed into my body, giving me access to them like they were never altered.
"This might be the strongest weapon ever made." I said as I opened the thick obsidian doors as Phil stood by the bunker.
"Heard you needed a staff, here you go." He said as he spun the diamond staff and handed it to me.
"What was all the ruckus inside that bunker?" Phil asked as I held out the spear head, he gazed at it... then gasped.
"Wait, aren't those the prime songs?" Phil asked as I nodded.
"You... you destroyed them... you made them into a weapon..." Phil said as I handed the spear head and the staff to Phil.
"A weapon now easier to control." I said as he turned around.
"I will give this to Techno, he will forge them together." Phil said as I nodded, Achillean appeared next to me as we began walking out to the others. They all sat around a campfire, poking sticks as the smoke entered the air. I sat down on the open log, opposite of Ranboo and next to Sam.
"We have come to a conclusion." Sam said, not removing his eyes from the fire. I turned to him as he let go of his stick and let it burn in the fire.
"We want to bring Will here." Ranboo continued, I turned to Achillean as he signalled them to follow him.
"What are we doing?" Foolish said as I heard hammering from inside the base. Achillean turned to Foolish afterwards.
"Bringing a ghost back from the Aether, they can appear in random areas, going to an open area will help locate them easier." Achillean said as Foolish shrugged and followed him out of the gate. I sat down and looked at the fire as a white light emerged above it. A ghost appeared as I tried to focus on its markings, it was Zulius.
"Woo, surely a trip to get here." Zulius said, brushing his shoulders.
"How are you holding up?" He asked as I laughed, sadly.
"Everywhere I go... I need to fight a war..." I said as Zulius sat down next to me.
"Well... in a way... it's a good thing. I mean peace wouldn't be a thing without war." Zulius said as I looked at him in shock.
"Naeus told me that." I said as Zulius turned back towards me.
"Then maybe he was right after all." Zulius said as I stood up in anger.
"Are you joking? He would've enslaved you with his powers and we would've been subjected to his rule and suffer for eternity. We will die, and get revived... over and over and over!" I yelled as Zulius put his hands up.
"Which is why we stood against him." He said as I put my face into my hands.
"I've come to notify you of our thoughts... they are mixed with yours. We can feel your pain, your sorrow. I want to remind you what you think of Val." Zulius said as I thought to myself.
After I found out what you did... I no longer have feelings for you.
What did I mean by that? I loved Val. I buried her and mourned for her. I just... killed her.
"Maybe Val was deceiving you... it's been running in my mind since you were in that memory room with Hubris." Zulius said as I thought to myself.
"I could help you with that." A voice said as on the other side of me the ghost of the old Galleous appeared.
"The story Val told you about how I died... was a lie. Her name isn't even Val Mendoris... It's Val Voltaris..." Galleous said as I grabbed my head in pain.
"Let me show you the truth." Galleous said as he put his ghostly fingers on my head. I woke up in place of Galleous in Ataraxia in the Second Great War.