𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck you mean "different story"." Jameer said, doing air quotes while standing in his spot.

"It's nothing bad, I swear." I said shaking my head, halting my movements.

"Alright, I'm takin' you up on ya' word." He said, looking over at me before walking off.

"You don't even know where you going !" I yelled, as he walked up the steps.

"Come show me then." He yelled back, now at the top of the stairs.

Shaking my head, I jogged up the steps, holding my titties.

Walking up the last three steps a little slowly I released a breath.

(A/N : ifykyk)

"Alright, give me a minute." I said after clearing my throat.

"Take ya time." He said, looking at me with a bored face.

"Mhk, now we at the steps so it's easier for me to explain." I said, pointing at the steps as I talked.

"Now come stand by me, facing the safe direction as me so you can have a clear understanding." I said waving him over.

Tilting his head forward, he walked over to me and stood by my side. We were facing forward, with our back to the steps and we were looking at a door.

"Ok, so when you walk up the steps, there's a hall to the right of us." I said turning my head, and pointing down the hallway.

"Down there is only my room, a filming room, and a hallway closet. The door that you are looking at right now is my room door." I said pointing to the sides their on.

"Ok." He said nodding his head.

"Ok now straight ahead, the door that we're looking at right now at the end of the hall Is a bathroom. There's two guest rooms, one on each side of that hall. There's a game room, hall way closet, and a smoking room. Also Nylan has a room, but it's that single door to the left of us down that hallway." I said pointing at everything.

"Alright." He said, humming a little.

"And the hallway the you see on the side of the steps right here ? That door back there leads to the attic but it's locked." I concluded.

"I fuck wit how you got this set up, except the attic." He said nodding his head.

"Thank you, everything you need is already in the guest room. I actually just washed everything and stocked the rooms up. You need something ? Look around the room and I guarantee you it's in there." I said, rambling as I thought of everything he could possibly need.

"Ok thanks." He said, nodding his head.

"You have my number so text or call me if you need anything, cause I won't answer if you yell." I said nodding my head, before walking away.

Walking down the hallway, I walked straight back, opening my room door. Grabbing my LED light remote off the dresser, I clicked my lights to the color purple. Fully walking into my room, I closed my room door. Walking over to my bed, I lifted my foot off the floor, and used my leg that was on my bed to hoist myself into my bed.

Grabbing my phone, I turned my Bluetooth on. I heard my speaker beep, which made me go to apple music. Shuffling my music, I closed my eyes when I heard the beat to Everybody dies in their nightmares by XXXTENTACION flow through the speakers.

Relaxing my body, I let the music wash over and consume me.

(A/N : This song is actually calming)

𝙏𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣' 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙