CHAPTER - 18

Falling for you💙❤

Hari priya's POV

I was sitting in my room! Sam and siv were in upstairs and sri is doing some work, so I didn't disturb her!!
Suddenly siv was running to me! Hugged me! She is crying hard! I asked her but she can't even utter an word next!! So I let her cry and finish !!what is hurting her!

Then she slowly stopped to weep her eyes we're swollen her face, eyes, Mainly nose is very redd!! I can't see her face!! She looks like"Her life is gone! There is no way to live next"

Sri patted on her back!

Sri : siv! See here da!!
What happened?! Why are you crying like this!!

Siv : ......... Weep

Hari wiped her tears and made her to sit!

Siv laid on sri's shoulder and hp held her hand firmly!

Siv : Sam!!

Hp : Sam?! What happened?! Again you both fought ah?!

Siv nodded her No

Sri : Then?!

Siv : Sam likes Sarah da!!! He is going to confess it to her da!
She started to weep again!!

Hp and Sri was hell shocked!!

Hp : Siv! Apdila Irukaadhu ma!

Sri : Yes! Siv, Sam sonana!

Siv : Aama!! Sam dhan sonan!!
( shouted)

Hp : Okok da!! They both didn't even leave siv!! Hp is tightly holding siv's hand! And Sri patting her head and shoulder!

Then Sri prepared dinner for them!
Sri fed for siv! Sri and hp also ate their dinner!! They went to bed! Siv was in centre to her left hp and to her right Sri!

Sri : siv! Listen!! We don't know da why sam said like that?!
But,

Hp : He can't live without you! I swear! He can't!
I'm not saying it to console you! You should know da!

Sri : YES! Da he still don't know what he is doing! When he realize it!! He will be done! That's your time da! Now you relax! Sam is only for you! Konjam puriya late aaagum da!

Siv : But! Sam loves sara da! Idhuku Aprm when he will understand! He is going to propose her!

Hp : soon.....

Siv : But! Now sara became his first! I don't want to be an second priority or choice! whatever!!

Hp : You idiot! Can't you understand what we are saying!!

Sri : Siv! We all know even deepak, sakthi, arjun know! We all were thinking that something is between you guys da!

Hp : Exactly! Now sara only an second priority! You are first and you stays first to him! He didn't realize da! That's it!

Siv : Suppose! he would have thought me his friend only na?!

Sri : You seriously! Became mad!

Hp : Only friend?! You are thinking him as just friend!!

Siv : Best friend!

Hp : Then! Your best friend will soon realize!!