Chapter 1

Author's POV:

Y/n was taken in by Anton Trese at a young age. Nobody knows what happened and how she ended up there, but let us take you where it all began. 

Flashback:

On one rainy morning, it was a peaceful day for the Treses. When the doorbell was rung.

Anton Trese opened the door to find a sleeping baby girl wrapped in a violet blanket. He takes the baby in his arms to see the symbol of the Goddess Mayari on her left arm.

A note could be found on the basket where she was carried;

"𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓨/𝓷."

Anton Trese looked around to see who could have left the child here, but it was of no avail. He instead brought her up and raised her among his children, however, did not hide her true origins from her, and helped her control her abilities.

💜A few years later....💜

Aton: Y/n! We're home!

A young Y/n rushes to the front door to greet her adoptive father and sister, Anton and Alexandra Trese.

Y/n: Papa! Ate! Sa wakas, naka-uwi na kayo!

(Translation: Dad! Older Sister! Finally, you're home!)

Anton: And, we have someone for you to meet.

Tilting her head to the side, a curious Y/n tries to get a peak if what was behind her adoptive father. "Who?"

He steps to the side to reveal the twins, whom we know today, as Crispin and Basilio.

Y/n gasps in awe as she takes a closer look at them. "Are you two my new kuyas?" 

(Kuya = Big brother)

Before Y/n got any closer, Alexandra pulled her away from the twins. 

"Be careful Y/n. They can be dangerous." She whispers in Y/n's ears.

During the time the twins spent there with them, Y/n tried to be more social to them and try to befriend them, however all her attempts were stopped by an overprotective Alexandra.

"Ate Alex, I'm a demi-goddess, I can handle it!"

"Y/n, they are the demi-god sons of Datu Talagbusao, the god of war."

"I am the demi-goddess daughter of the Goddess Mayari, the goddess of the moon, combat, revolution, beauty, night, and silver! And I have protective wings! Ate, it gets lonely being alone all the time. I want to have friends!"

"Y/n, kapatid, you know that even though we are not blood related, I worry for you and care for you as if you were my own little sister. I don't want you hurt."

"I know po ate Alexandra."

"If you think that you are completely ready and protected enough, then you can visit them."

"YESSSS!! SALAMAT ATE! But also, you shouldn't speak of them like that. It's not like they're prisoners here. Papa said that we must treat them like family, like, new brothers!"

"If you say so, bunso."

Young Alexandra accompanied Y/n to the library, where the twins were, fighting over the masks.