𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭

Start from the beginning

"I know what your thinking... It's about your marriage isn' it?" she jokedly inquire and I nodded.

"You know me so well..."

"Correction. I know you too well."

I smile between my sigh before letting my body out of her grasp.

"I'm still unsure and at the same time not happy about father' decision. Only if I could marry someone I love..."

I didn' finish my sentence when a guard knock on my open door to caught our attention. He politely smile before stooding up properly.

"Sorry to interrupt your business Princess however the King, Queen and the visitors are already here and they are waiting for your entrance."

I stare at the guard for a second before looking back at Natasha who nodded to me.

"Alright then let's go."

◇◇◇

When my stilleto' started to make a sound while I slowly walk down the shiny and golden stairs of our palace the crowd started to clap their hands.

Natasha is on my left side holding out the back hem of my off yellow shoulder with sparking diamonds ball gown. My hair was cleanly in a high pony tail with a curl the back area.

There is a lot of people in the crowd but the only person caught my attention is the man in an old clothes and a bonett on his head.

His enticing blue orbs are directly on the old man who is hardly know how to walk. He then walk flawlessly on the old man' way to help him out and with that, the fake smile I wore earlier instantly became genuine.

My heart then started to beat fast when his eyes shifted on mine and then the next thing I know is, we are staring on each other eyes for a long time.

My cheeks instantly flare up when Curtis sent me a wink before grinning mischeviously. Our age gap isn't really obvious especially that he has a soft, angelic features.

No matter how invalid our relationship is, I will always choose him. Without thinking twice, without hesitating, with a heart beat. I'll keep choosing him.

◇◇◇

"Curtis! Curtis!"

I fastly run on his direction when I saw him leaving the palace. We're currently at the garden so I don' have a problem that anyone could see me, chasing him.

Everyone was too pre-occupied about my wedding that they didn't know that I ditch to explain my side to the man I love.

"Curtis, please... Baby!" I yelled loudly when he didn' even look back when he clearly know that I am chasing him. "Baby, please!"

When my voice started to shake and my eyes started to welled-up on tears. I sadly sat down on the garden' walk path. Too exhausted and too broken to be strong.

"Baby..."

My mouth then hung-open as soon as I saw Curtis looking down at me with a hurt look on his face. My lips started to tremble and tears are started to left my eyes when Curtis pull me up and engulf me with a tight embrace.

Whispering a lot of good and sweet things on my ear alternately kissing my temple and hair.

"I'm sorry baby... I'm sorry..."

I didn't answer him but I do listen on his heart beat as I lay my head on his chest. Remembering the moment and at the same time hoping that this would last forever.

"Baby talk to me please." he hoarsely whispered. "I'm sorry if I walk out... W-When I heard your father saying that you'll marry another man and that isn't gonna be me, I-I lost it..." he paused before I heard his voice started to crack and a wet stuff drop on my hair.

"I-I am sorry baby‐"

Before Curtis could finish his word my lips instantly sealed his. My one hand is place on the back on his head while the other one is wiping the tears on his face.

He didn' protest at my moves but he does kiss me back with the same intensity. Full of love and at the same time courage.

When our lips are apart with each other I held Curtis face using the both of my hands. He closes his eyes and melted on my touch.

"I-It's fine baby..." my voice shake because of unexplained emotion. "If I were you, I would do the same because I won't gonna accept the fact that the person, I love will gonna marry someone,"

He open his eyes and stare at my mine.

"Can I do something to make it up on you?"

I smile lovingly at him before seducingly bit my lower lip whilst my fingers slowly trailing on the button of his polo, gradually opening each of them but before I could finish Curtis stop hold my fingers.

"Baby-"

"Don't baby me Curtis, hmmm?" I seducingly whisper. "Just relax..."

"But baby..."

"I want you to love me."

I straightforwardly spoke before touching the zipper of my ball gown, slowly sliding out on my body. Showing my full bare chest on his sight.

Curtis' jaw tightened as I felt how his fingers slowly buried on my side. Gone the pure, crystal ocean eyes as it turn dark and dominating.

"And please... impregnate me,"