How it all happened

On October 31 I (Trinity) posted " i wan tell you.... before the new year " (who ever likes it you have to tell them sum you always wanted to say) on her finsta. This boy named Markel liked it. I sent him the post.

                                 @Markel
Me : *sends Instagram post*, that i used to like you and i would jhi let you fuck
Markel: why u ain't say nun wassup

Me: idk i guess i was scared
Markel: ion bite😂. don't be scared ian nobody

Me: true.. so your dick good🤣😝 ?
Markel: duh whatchu tryna find out🤷🏽‍♂️

Me: I been tryna find out😏
Markel: lemme know sum den

Me: nah you lemme know sun
Markel: uk wassup

I didn't reply because she didn't know how they were going to fuck a. couple of days go by and Markel texted me and tells me he got the free but i had to come during school. I ended up skipping my class to go to his house.

We got to his house and we go into the room and i sent on the bed and i'm all quiet. I'm not making eye contact or nothing. Markel gets on the game and i'm just sitting there acting like i'm on my phone. It was so weird.

"Why you not saying nun" he said. "i don't know. *as i laugh*" i said. "you making it weird cuz you not saying nun" he said. he turns off the game and gets on the bed and lays back.

"Come here" he said. My pussy started to throb. *i scooted back to him*. he unbuckled my pants and went in and started to finger me while looking into my eyes and i was just moaning. We got up and he took my panties off and pushes me on to the bed and makes me arch my back.

He started fucking me slow then started to speed up then grab my hair and kept fucking me. It felt so good. I was moaning loud. I ain't care who was in the house. he finally stopped and i got up and he laid back. I went and started giving him head and next thing i know he flung me off him and ran to the bathroom.

In my head i was thinking "did i do something wrong cuz this ain't never happen to me before". i was confused. He comes out the bathroom and i was getting me stuff so i can go back to school and he said " you bout to leave? and i said "yea". then he asked "you need me to walk you back?".  I then said "nah i'm good" even though in my head i wanted him to. so then i left.

I got back to school and went on about my day. i was trying to tell my friend what happened but she wasn't there. After school i went home. Later that night he posted something and i replied to his story.

                                 @Markel

Me: so why i ain't get to suck(his dick) it first?
Him: u ain't say nun🤦🏾‍♂️. u got to double back now doe.

Me: wym.. cuz it's slow for bitches like me (i was saying ian understand what he meant cuz i was slow)
Him: wym

Me: lmao nvm. my shit was good huh ? and when
Him: yea both🤣.  and idk lemme know sum

Me: idk
Him: rd. u was the first girl to ever make me nut off head tho.

Me: damn i feel good knowing that
Him: 😂

Me: but i already knew that cuz i heard you say "she just sucked the shit out of my dick" or sum like that😂
Him:😂😂 aww i was yelling that loud i ain't even know😭 but i couldn't believe it

Me: at first i thought ian do good. cuz you got up so fast like it wasn't good. but then i when i heard you i was like nvm
Him: oh that's why you was looking like that

Me: like what
Him: confused

Me: yea cuz i was
Him: why😭

Me: cuz you flung my ass
Him: i ain't wan nut in your mouth

After that the conversation ended with me and Markel. The next day he sent a photo and it was my other earring. It fell out when we was fucking. He asked if i wanted it back and i told him no because i threw the other one in the trash.

The day after that he texts my phone again telling me to come over we can fuck again. and of course i went. This time i was scared to knock on the door so o was standing outside walking back and fourth debating if i should knocked and i guess Markel heard me so he came and opened the door .

I went in and he said "how long was you out there". "for about 10 minutes" i said. when ending up fucking again. A couple day's later one of my exes went up to somebody and mentioned that me and and Markel fucked then they told me.

I honestly was confused because why does my ex know what i'm doing. So i  texted Markel and asked him how does my ex know we fucked. And he said he didn't tell him. And in my head i was like he is the only one that talks to my ex. But i didn't care. it was just the fact my ex went out telling other people also.

A week later, I found out the boy i fucked had a girlfriend. I knew the girl but i didn't know they were together. Markel was trying to get some nudes from me because i would always send him nudes. and i told him "nah you got a girlfriend that love you and i would be wrong if i got in the way of what y'all got going on". and he said "kill"

I honestly was a mad because i really liked this boy and i just fucked him not knowing he had a girlfriend so i was like wow i candy believe this is happening to me.

So i left it at that. A couple weeks after that  i know i seen all these quotes on his girlfriend story and i was like "oh shit she got to know we fucked" because of the quotes she was posting. i then go back and look and she removed me from her finsta where she was posting all of these and i was like yea she got to know, cuz nobody just gonna post all that and then remove you.

So after that i wanted to be petty and start to send Markel nudes. Because she wanted to post all of that like i new when she should've been mad at him so i got petty and he was just liking everything i was sending but then i stopped because i had got a boyfriend and then they ended up breaking up because he cheated on her again but with another girl.