fifty-seven

It's been a week since Sana was healed from her wounds. Also this is Tzuyu's last day with Sana. It's sad to think that this day was their 7th Monthsarry or their last Monthsarry together, Tzuyu have decided that she will let Sana go, it's for her safety after all.

She still wants to stay with her and celebrate more months and years with her but because of her dad, she will not be able to do that. It was sad that she will end up their relationship in this kind of situation. She love Sana, very much. She will give all to her just to make her lived happily, even though it's so hard and it hurts for her.

She will asure that this day is the one of the greatest day of their life, but later on it will be her saddest day.

So Tzuyu will make the most of her meeting with Sana. Tzuyu take Sana everywhere, where she first met Sana in the red carpet that day. They went there just to tease each other. Tzuyu notice Sana that day but don't mind it and continue to be a professional idol.

They went to the day that Sana kissed Tzuyu, it was their first kissed. It is one of the most memorable moment for Tzuyu. She will really missed this kind of things. She will miss every part of her. She will miss everything about Sana.

While Sana is admiring the beauty of the sunset, Tzuyu can't help but to admire her girlfriend's beauty. Her tears are starting to fall from her face but she quickly wipe it off, Sana might saw it.

The day passed so fast this is the last day she will meet Sana. The last day she will be with her. The last day they will spent their time together. The last day they will call each other "girlfriends".

It's hard to do it, but she needs to. She needs to let go of Sana before something bad will happen to her.

Actually, Tzuyu doesn't want this to happen, but just because of her father's decision, it's necessary. Because when his father said he said, if ever her father can't get Tzuyu to a word, he will probably go through it in action and she doesn't want anything bad to happen to Sana, she knows her father. Her father has no mercy even before. That's why they aren't very close and they aren't bonding together because her father is selfish and he always wants to be followed and when you don't do it for sure he will make a way for you to follow him.

She remembers when her father used to torture someone in front of her and her mother just because the man did not follow his orders. After that incident, she started to be afraid of her father even more. Her mother could do nothing for them but follow his commands

Will she still wait for something bad happen to Sana?. She's afraid that her dad might hurt Sana again and again if she will disobey him.

Sana held Tzuyu's hand when she notice that the younger one is not talking.

"Tzuyu what's wrong are you okay?."Sana ask with a worried and concerned tone

"Yes baby, just thinking about a day without you will be the worst thing for me."Tzuyu said which is definitely true, she can't live without Sana. She will sacrifice everything to Sana. It is okay for her if she will just leave Sana, she will still see her around if she just leave Sana rather than she will saw Sana getting hurt by her father. He might killed Sana and that is because of her stubbornness. She will do it, she can do this

"I will never leave your side Tzuyu ah, I promise."Sana said as she cupped the Taiwanese girl's face, Tzuyu can't help but to let out a small tear from her face. Sana then hugged her for a comfort
"Why are you crying Tzuyu ah? Is ther something wrong? Just tell me, I'm here for you."Sana said as Tzuyu smiled and kissed her lips instead of answering

"This is nothing baby, it's been 7 months but still I can't believe that you're mine now..."Tzuyu pause and look intently into Sana's beautiful sparkling eyes

"I'm sorry if I will end this so fast. I'm sorry for being such a coward."Tzuyu thought

"Well be used to it, you are mine and I am yours."Sana said resting her forehead into Tzuyu's

"I wish I could stay with you forever."Tzuyu thought as she look deeply into Sana's eyes

"Can we go to another one?."Tzuyu ask pulling Sana's hand with hers

It was already night. They almost toured the whole Seoul. Even if they are just walking from where they are going, they do not get tired as long as they are with each other. You can't really feel tired when you're with the person you love.

The more they went, the more they made new memories together. This is will be the last, but this is will be also the best.

Tzuyu hope that this day would never end. She hope the time will stops and she will not be able to leave Sana.

She looked at their hands that is intertwined together. She can't help but to feel emotional.

"I guess this is the last time that I will be holding this hands."Tzuyu thought with a sad smile on her face

Soon they will go to their last destination. Tzuyu put a lot of effort there, it was on her condo's rooftop. It's simple but you can see she really gave her best. She almost ordered all of Sana's favorite foods, Sana's favorite colors that are the color of their tables and chairs, of course she won't forget Sana's favorite flowers that she gives whenever she goes to Sana's apartment.

Sana was amazed at how well Tzuyu made their date. She didn't think Tzuyu had that much. She saw many foods on the tables that she thinks that they can't afford to eat it all.

"I cooked all the foods there I mean not all I ordered some."Tzuyu said scratching her nape
"I really made you walk so that you would get tired and hungry as well."Tzuyu said with a chuckle

"You silly."Sana said, shaking her head while laughing

They ate all of the foods there.  It's not too much food, it's just right for the two of them. They enjoyed their day, really. Tzuyu also made a small tent that they can rest to. The smile on their faces didn't leave until they finish their day.

After that Tzuyu take Sana to her apartment.

The day ended so fast that she didn't want it to end.